Who is your favorite White Sox player?

WhiteSoxPride3035

Who is your favorite White Sox player?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite White Sox player?

• Frank Thomas
    • Magglio Ordonez
    • Paul Konerko
    • Joe Crede
    • Mark Buerhle
    • Bartolo Colon
    • Billy Koch
    • Jon Garland
    • Damaso Marte
    • Other

I really like PK. I like his attitude toward the game, his enthusiasm, and his intensity on the field. He is also not a bad hitter, althoguh hus fielding could use some work. Konerko was a great pickup from the Reds and I am happy that he came here to the great city of Chicago.

Konerko has been my favorite player since he was with the Dodgers organization in the minors. This guy rocks and I think he's going to get even better.

I think he's pretty good with the glove and he's got to be the best throwing first baseman in the majors.

I really like PK. I like his attitude toward the game, his enthusiasm, and his intensity on the field. He is also not a bad hitter, althoguh hus fielding could use some work. Konerko was a great pickup from the Reds and I am happy that he came here to the great city of Chicago.

Agreed..... not to mention that PK earned a place in my heart when he single-handedly decimated the sCrUBBIES during the Friday afternoon game at Comiskey (USCF) in 2002 and, thus, became a CUBKILLA! That is why it is so hard for me when it comes to defending Carlos Lee..... another CUBKILLA. I promised from the moment Caballo jacked the grand slam off of Courtney Duncan in 2001 to win the game over Baylor's sCrUBS that I would NEVER bad mouth him. Let's just say it was really hard not to go off half-cocked when me and Guido watched him get picked off at 3rd with no one out against the Expos in 2002 at Comiskey. At the time, I believe Caballo was the tying run. One of life's "bitter pills" but, so far, I have stayed true to my word.

Guest hotsoxchick1

is this like favorite player of all time or just from what we have now on the team?????? if its all time player put me down for shoeless joe........if its player for the present times.. i have 2 right now...maggs and miguel.....that is till borchard gets up here then ill have 3........ :D

All-time, it's Dick Allen - right now, it'd have to be Buerhle. He's double tough when he pitches, and aside from a couple of "jokes" at Cardinals gatherings, he doesn't really pop off in the papers, which I respect. I like players who just go about their business and don't piss and moan either TO or ABOUT the media.

I'd like to ask a question. This is honestly NOT meant as a wisecrack, I'm just curious - a couple of people said that Shoeless Joe Jackson was their favorite all-time Sox player - how can that be, when you surely never saw him play? Again, just curious...

LAKERS SUCK  :headbang  GO BULLS GO

I understand that the Lakers indeed suck - one of the franchises I just really dislike year in and year out - but where are the Bulls going?

No where?

that's right :D

Oh Ok, for CW maybe I should say Go Piston!!!!; Oh wait, screw the Pistons, ;) GO BULLS GO