Who is your favorite White Sox player?

WhiteSoxPride3035

Who is your favorite White Sox player?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite White Sox player?

• Frank Thomas
    • Magglio Ordonez
    • Paul Konerko
    • Joe Crede
    • Mark Buerhle
    • Bartolo Colon
    • Billy Koch
    • Jon Garland
    • Damaso Marte
    • Other

Tough to say...I like them all. I really like Billy Koch but he hasn't played a game even in a Sox uniform so I can't really vote for him. I love his attitude and intensity though. Same goes for Colon. Olivo is my favorite prospect..but hes still a prospect in my mind. I went with Maggs since he is such a great player and is not outspoken about it like a certain right fielder in Chicago. He just plays and doesn't care if he is famous or not.

I'd like to ask a question. This is honestly NOT meant as a wisecrack, I'm just curious - a couple of people said that Shoeless Joe Jackson was their favorite all-time Sox player - how can that be, when you surely never saw him play? Again, just curious...

I picked shoeless joe as my all time favorite based on stats and things I have read. I truely wish I could have seen him play.

WhiteSox247, thanks for the encouragement! Yeah, my knees been acting up, hope I don't hurt it during spring training. I'll tell you all the news If I have to miss opening day! :P

ur knees been acting up??? u better get that under control my brother or we're gonna have to trade u to milwaukee! and u wouldnt want that :nono :nono

WhiteSox247, thanks for the encouragement! Yeah, my knees been acting up, hope I don't hurt it during spring training. I'll tell you all the news If I have to miss opening day! :P

ur knees been acting up??? u better get that under control my brother or we're gonna have to trade u to milwaukee! and u wouldnt want that :nono :nono

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Please anything but that! Not the Brewers! Well, at least it is better than playing for the Cubs :P .