Game Thread for 5/15 against the Twinks

witesoxfan

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After the dissapointing lose ozzie will have everyone fired up to go. I expect a huge day for the Sox bats. Greisinger totally sucks, this should be another laugher like they had against Baltimore earlier in the week. I'm going to go get tickets before the game this will be my first game of the year. Steve is going to really step it up after his last two starts.

Now everyones just going to say blah blah blah he's just sucking up. But there is no way the Sox lose tommorow. No way at all.

Prediction

Twins 4

Sox 8

:drink

yeah o.k. u have been saying nothing but bad things about them and u always say that they are gonna lose why the change of heart i mean the sox were not against a great pitcher in there last game and u still predicted an 8-1 win for the twins makes no sense to me at all :fyou :dips*** :fyou :dips*** :fyou :dips*** :fyou :dips*** :fyou :dips*** :fyou

u know when poppy_hildago predicts a win

Ozzie is going to get everyone fired up tommorow. My feeling was that they treaded water in the beginning and I felt the bottom was falling out lately. I felt that once they hit rock bottom they would bounce back and have a good strong run. Ozzie has to pissed after this tonight. They played well enough to win and he's going to get these guys to step it up. If they come out flat tommorow, thats the beginning of the end for me. If ozzie doesn't have these guys ready to kick ass tommorow they just aren't ever going to be ready.

After the dissapointing lose ozzie will have everyone fired up to go.  I expect a huge day for the Sox bats. Greisinger totally sucks, this should be another laugher like they had against Baltimore earlier in the week. I'm going to go get tickets before the game this will be my first game of the year. Steve is going to really step it up after his last two starts.

Now everyones just going to say blah blah blah he's just sucking up. But there is no way the Sox lose tommorow. No way at all.

Prediction

Twins 4

Sox 8

:drink

Amen. The Sox NEED to win these next two.

I don't care how early it is, we have to keep pace with the Twins.

As far as I'm concerned we're VERY fortunate to take the last two of three from Baltimore.

This team is just not hitting, the next two days will be a major test of character.

CWSOX45

Ozzie is going to get everyone fired up tommorow. My feeling was that they treaded water in the beginning and I felt the bottom was falling out lately. I felt that once they hit rock bottom they would bounce back and have a good strong run. Ozzie has to pissed after this tonight. They played well enough to win and he's going to get these guys to step it up. If they come out flat tommorow, thats the beginning of the end for me. If ozzie doesn't have these guys ready to kick ass tommorow they just aren't ever going to be ready.

Schwanglucher Poppy speaks the troof. :headbang

This is a win we need. Esteban Loaiza has had good success against the Twins ( At least he did last year) so I think we can pull this one out, but what worries me is the game against Silva, he is 5-0 and I believe the sox have never seen him, or have thay. :huh

This is a huge game and hopefully there will be a huge walkup and put at least 33,000 in the stands! :headbang

I think they said there are 24,000 tickets sold for tonight's game. I live downtown and its very pretty outside right now, but it is cold. 9000 walk ups is probably a little too optimistic. Fireworks might be good for 4000-5000, hopefully.

I think they said there are 24,000 tickets sold for tonight's game. I live downtown and its very pretty outside right now, but it is cold. 9000 walk ups is probably a little too optimistic. Fireworks might be good for 4000-5000, hopefully.

My hope is that there will be a lot of people walking up that had planned on it last night when the weather was horid or exchanging tickets from Wednesday nights postponed game. 33k might be a little high, but you never know. At very least, there should be 28,000 and 33,000 at most.

sitting uribe for the first two games against the twinkies?

You got to think there is a minor injury... no way he sits 2 days in a row. He's our best hitter right now.... I know he struggled during the double header on thursday(1-8 i think) but you cant bench him 2 days straight!