Game Thread for 5/15 against the Twinks

witesoxfan

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

PATHETIC! The Twins come to Chicago with no worries whatsoever. Heck their just playing the White Sox.

I guess there is always tomorrow and someone needs to say the old cliche about how the season is long, etc. I figure I'll watch the game Sunday and the one Monday on TV. The Sox have been winning when their on the Golden Screen.

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!

I'm glad my father in-law backed out of going to the game at the last minute. I wouldn't have wanted waste my time with that effort the Sox gave tonight. They finally get a half way decen crowd and thats the way they perform. They'll get what they deserve tommorw when the attendance is back around 12,000. That was just a sad performance all around. I'm glad to see Ozzie was able to get the troops fired up. That looked alot like last year to me. If this is what we have to look forward to all year its going to be a real long season.

:banghead

WHY THE f*** IS URIBE NOT PLAYING!?!? DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT WAY THE PITCHER THROWS. THAT FACT OF THE MATTER IS HE IS BATTING .350 AND NOT PLAYING IN TEH FIRST TWO GAMES OF THE GODDAMN BIGGEST SERIES OF THE SEASON SO FAR!!!!

Just got home from the game... wow.

I can't get over how the Twins simply own us.

The Twins looks so relaxed in handling us tonight, and our Sox couldn't score more than 1 run off a guy with an ERA over 7 that couldn't make the Tigers.

Please get one tomorrow guys, and remember LINE DRIVES!