For those at the game yesterday....

BigNDfan80

It was different. I thought it was just going to be a weekend thing, but it's good to know it's permanent. Each player is introduced individually now, and there's a different montage beforehand. I'm not sure if I like it, since it focuses on individuals more than the team. Did anyone else notice during Willie Harris' last at bat, on the ribbon boards they had a picture of the lineup and Valentin was there twice, but no Konerko? One Valentin is already too many if you ask me.

brooks boyer said that was going to be the new intro

also said there would be more during the game entertainment like The Bucket Boys, who allegedly performed last night

The Bucket Boys were there. They all had their Bulls shirts on. How about giving them some White Sox clothing? I just go to watch the game, I don't care about the other stuff, but the Bucket Boys were alright. They didn't bother me like that Steffen character, with his dugout dancers a few years back.

The Bucket Boys were there. They all had their Bulls shirts on. How about giving them some White Sox clothing? I just go to watch the game, I don't care about the other stuff, but the Bucket Boys were alright. They didn't bother me like that Steffen character, with his dugout dancers a few years back.

Or how about telling them to get off of the damn dugout when they are ready to start the game back up...We're at the game to see the players play, not the Bucket Boys...If they wanna keep playing, let them do so in the parking lot after the game or better yet, in Cabrini Green.