Freeway

BrandoFan

For shame indeed as, alas, I have not seen the flick.

But I thought you loved everything Disney -- it's kinda like that only a little different.

It's one of the 3 favorite Reese Witherspoon movies - Election and Man on the Moon are the other two.

But I thought you loved everything Disney -- it's kinda like that only a little different.

It's one of the 3 favorite Reese Witherspoon movies - Election and Man on the Moon are the other two.

Man on the Moon is another I have yet too see. A fundamental incompatability between the wife and I is that I think Andy Kaufman was brilliant and Jim Carey has his moments, whereas my wife hates them both.

It's a good thing she likes decent beer or it wouldn't have lasted... ;)

Man on the Moon is another I have yet too see.  A fundamental incompatability between the wife and I is that I think Andy Kaufman was brilliant and Jim Carey has his moments, whereas my wife hates them both.

It's a good thing she likes decent beer or it wouldn't have lasted...  ;)

No, no, no...I think I f***ed up the title because it's definately not the Andy Kaufman bio. I am talking about the 1991 flick with young Reese W and Sam Waterson, maybe Man IN the Moon (I know it wasn't Paper Moon... or was it?) by that To Kill a Mockingbird hack.

No, no, no...I think I f***ed up the title because it's definately not the Andy Kaufman bio. I am talking about the 1991 flick with young Reese W and Sam Waterson, maybe Man IN the Moon (I know it wasn't Paper Moon... or was it?) by that To Kill a Mockingbird hack.

Yeah, IMDB says Man IN the Moom is the 1991 Sam Waterson tale of fist love and heartbreak and, yada yada....

Didn't see that one either.

Btw....I agree with you that Latka dude and Jim Carey can/could be brilliant at times. I can't stand the Canuck personally, but his gift for physical comedy is beyond doubt. (Just watch SNL since Ferrel departed to see what passes for comedy these days.)