Someone please find me

WSoxShuf

Is it like a website? Because I can never find a good pic that fits the pixels allowed dimensions.

actually these are mostly thumbnails of picks of her that i've seen from site to site. just right click on the thumbnail and save as. they're usually the perfect size for avatars on message boards.

SHuf has no idea what pixeltion is.

pixelation

The adjective pixilated is unrelated.

1) Pixelation is a term sometimes used to describe the act of turning a printed image into a digitized image file (such as the GIF file that is used to display an image on a Web page). As the image is captured, it is processed into a vectorized or rasterized file that can be used to illuminate color units called pixels on a display surface.

2) Pixelation is the display of a digitized image where the individual pixels are apparent to a viewer. This can happen unintentionally when a low-resolution image designed for an ordinary computer display is projected on a large screen and each pixel becomes separately viewable.

definition 2 is most adequate description of what happend to your previous jen love hewitt avatar... :ph34r: