Game thread for 5/16

Ishmookie

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a realist?

Seriously ... I'm joking here.  Chill. :)

yeah I know I am chill, I'm just trying to keep things positive today...I was being a little down on them the last 2 days...wonder why...lol

Yes they do.

It's just not as advertised as the Sox' talent.

What I meant was that on paper this team is simply put, worse than both the Royals and Sox. But, they make up for that with heart and hustle. It just boggles my mind to think about how this team has always owned us, even when they did suck.

Uribe with a nice double there. Maggs down 0-2 though.

Keep talking about what it looks like on paper. All you have to do is look who has won the divison the last 3 years, and look at there record, and that will tell you everything you need to know.

I didn't say their team sucked, I said they don't have talent. Talent doesn't win, desire does and that is why they have won the division. Even Doug Mentawitcz or whatever his last name is said the Sox have had more talent, but they just out hustled and outplayed us.

Keep talking about what it looks like on paper. All you have to do is look who has won the divison the last 3 years, and look at there record, and that will tell you everything you need to know.

For sure. The ONLY stat that matters is "W".