Interesting sight.....

CWSOX45

After Saturday nights game I went to Dairy Queen. There I saw four teenagers, two wearing Sox hats doing something strange.

These guys were purchasing the Minnesota Twins hats (used for the ice cream) and were jumping on them smashing them into peices.

I asked one kid why they were doing it, he said "Because we're frustrated and trying to reverse the Sox luck"

Weird explanation, but if the Sox start beating the Twins, I might start doing it for every team the Sox play..... :ph34r:

CWSOX45

After Saturday nights game I went to Dairy Queen. There I saw four teenagers, two wearing Sox hats doing something strange.

These guys were purchasing the Minnesota Twins hats (used for the ice cream) and were jumping on them smashing them into peices.

I asked one kid why they were doing it, he said "Because we're frustrated and trying to reverse the Sox luck"

Weird explanation, but if the Sox start beating the Twins, I might start doing it for every team the Sox play..... :ph34r:

CWSOX45

Well now I'm definatly doing it, even though I work at Dairy Queen. The boss doesn't know that I've been burning them... :lol:

CWSOX45

Yeah, I lake that too. My kids and I devoured a sacrificial box of Twinkies during the game today to try to reverse our fortunes. Don't know if it was us or the helmet stompers but something worked.

Maybe I'll go and get some Indians down at the reservation drunk before the series at the Jake...