my dinner tonight

cwsox

I missed the Saturday night game (it is now Sunday morning) and will miss Sunday's game because I had to be in Detroit for a Michigan Democratic dinner, the big event of the year, and Senator Kerry could not be there as we all hoped but...

By whatever quirk, I was honored as a special guest of the party for my work for the party and they put me in the front row on the dias...

the seating, from right to left: US Senator Debbie Stabenow, me, another honoree, US Representive Richard Gephardt, State Party Co-Chair Mark Brewer, Co-Chair Butch Hollowell, Governor Jennifer Granholm, US Senator Carl Levin....

I must have been in 10,000 pictures tonight sitting in that group and as f***ing egotistical as it sounds, I loved the whole evening... tailgating is fun but what a meal this was, worth missing two games for... another way to look at is that the only thing that would take me away from a tailgate with my friends is to sit at the same table as my governor, my two US Senators, and the former Minority Leader of the US House of Representatives...

just every once to get an evening with dinner companions like that is something so incredible - I don't deserve it but I sure loved it...

:headbang :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa

I missed the Saturday night game (it is now Sunday morning) and will miss Sunday's game because I had to be in Detroit for a Michigan Democratic dinner, the big event of the year, and Senator Kerry could not be there as we all hoped but...

By whatever quirk, I was honored as a special guest of the party for my work for the party and they put me in the front row on the dias...

the seating, from right to left: US Senator Debbie Stabenow, me, another honoree, US Representive Richard Gephardt, State Party Co-Chair Mark Brewer, Co-Chair Butch Hollowell, Governor Jennifer Granholm, US Senator Carl Levin....

I must have been in 10,000 pictures tonight sitting in that group and as f***ing egotistical as it sounds, I loved the whole evening... tailgating is fun but what a meal this was, worth missing two games for...  another way to look at is that the only thing that would take me away from a tailgate with my friends is to sit at the same table as my governor, my two US Senators, and the former Minority Leader of the US House of Representatives...

just every once to get an evening with dinner companions like that is something so incredible - I don't deserve it but I sure loved it...

:headbang  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa

cw,

Even though we may disagree sometimes ideologically, your service in the political realm is awesome and definitely to be commended.

I respect people like you so much - you get involved, something I hope many others would learn and take from you on this site.

Getting involved IMO gives you more right to b**** then anyone else, because you are trying your hardest to get something done for which you believe in - and that is abolsutely fantastic. when you get a pic or two, post em!!

:cheers :usa :usa :usa

I must have been in 10,000 pictures tonight sitting in that group and as f***ing egotistical as it sounds, I loved the whole evening... tailgating is fun but what a meal this was, worth missing two games for...  another way to look at is that the only thing that would take me away from a tailgate with my friends is to sit at the same table as my governor, my two US Senators, and the former Minority Leader of the US House of Representatives...

:headbang  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa  :usa

Vince, why you going to a democratic convention...go republican ;) :D :P

Vince, why you going to a democratic convention...go republican  ;)  :D  :P

I am going with the winners :usa :usa :usa :lol:

also damn tough to find intelligent republican dinner companions, nigh to impossible ;) :lol:

maybe you should try it Jason?

attractive female Democratic campaign volunteers and you - a whole new world ;) :wub: You can put away the "rejected" sign

kap, thanks, a lot!