2B Uribe

RF Ordonez

DH Thomas

LF Lee

SS Valentin

1B Konerko

3B Crede

C Alomar

Harris in center, Konerko and Crede well down in the lineup. Hey, if that's what it takes to get this lineup going I'm all for it. If Crede and Konerko aren't embarassed enough to start hitting, well, Ozzie should just sit their asses and let them ride the friggin pine.

It's good to see Valentin down in the lineup, splitting up the righties in our lineup. That needed to be done. This is the lineup I like. I hope we score major runs today to prove me right, but I'd take a win any way it comes against this team.

Here is the thing, I know Alomar starts alot still for some reason. When Olivo starts, I think he should be moved up in the order. Olivo has shown he is capable of putting together quality at bats and had a nice hard single to the opposite field off Greisinger and stole second last night. I think it's time we move Olivo up in the order when he plays and bat someone like Rowand 9th.

Also, where is Gload!?!?!

This is the line-up i've wanted for a while now.. with Willie playing in center, and Uribe at second...

Me too. I think another change I would have liked to see is Gload at first. Konerko was just as bad as everyone else yesterday, and his ass should have been benched. I don't know why, but I'm giving Crede a bit more slack, just because he has usually (though hasn't hit well with RISP) come up clutch in big situations thus far.

It's about damn time Ozzie found out Willie can play CF.

I wanted Willie in CF, Uribe at 2B, and Valentin at SS for how long now? Get Lee out of here for a decent reliever and get Reed in LF, and we have a damn good looking offense.

It's about damn time Ozzie found out Willie can play CF.

I wanted Willie in CF, Uribe at 2B, and Valentin at SS for how long now?  Get Lee out of here for a decent reliever and get Reed in LF, and we have a damn good looking offense.

Carlos Lee is absolutely ESSENTIAL to this team, make no mistake about it. Frank Thomas NEEDS Caballo's line-up protection in a worst way

You know the way he's beeing hitting this season you couldn't trade him for a Hong Kong child bride. Better keep him and hope he comes back and puts up scary numbers.

I never wanted to see Harris in Center again, but with the poor performance offensively from Rowand, it makes sense.

I weas one of Rowand's biggest boosters, and he looks awful at the plate. Has he changed his stance this year? He is late on everything.

I never wanted to see Harris in Center again, but with the poor performance offensively from Rowand, it makes sense.

I weas one of Rowand's biggest boosters, and he looks awful at the plate.  Has he changed his stance this year?  He is late on everything.

Did he always have his hands so far forward.

Carlos Lee is absolutely ESSENTIAL to this team, make no mistake about it. Frank Thomas NEEDS Caballo's line-up protection in a worst way

You know the way he's beeing hitting this season you couldn't trade him for a Hong Kong child bride. Better keep him and hope he comes back and puts up scary numbers.

http://www.soxtalk.com/index.php?showtopic...15entry342876

+/- over 2003:

A 2 Thomas, Frank CHW R 9.63 = +1.85! (He's the man!)

A 11 Uribe, Juan CHW R 7.93 = +3.43! (making up for Maggs)

A 30 Ordonez, Magglio CHW R 6.54 = -0.80 (making up for Koney)

A 58 Harris, Willie CHW L 4.94 = +0.30 (close to Val 2003)

A 59 Lee, Carlos CHW R 4.93 = -0.85 (close to Val 2003)

A 60 Konerko, Paul CHW R 4.89 = +0.67 (2003 was that bad)

A 82 Crede, Joe CHW R 3.96 = -0.68 (a big gap)

B 14 Olivo, Miguel CHW R 6.05 (should be playing more)

B 15 Valentin, Jose CHW B 5.88 = +0.83 (making up for Lee)

So when you look at it like the two biggest holes in the lineup are Rowand & Crede.

The rest is pretty close to 2003.

So when you look at it like the two biggest holes in the lineup are Rowand & Crede.

You're missing the point. Lee is getting paid 15 Mill over 2 to Slug, Slug, Slug and to protrect Frank. He is failing at both, big-time and it's killing the team, esp oin 1-run games.

Crede is cheap and Rowand is not even a starter anymore. They are both failures, but I didn't expect much out of them what I expect from big boppers Konerko and Lee.

Doesn't Alomar always catch for Buehrle and Olvio for Loaiza? If so, what do you think the reason is that Buehrle/Alomar are getting stolen on more than in the past....is Sandy's arm just fading that fast? I haven't seen a lot of games...

Harris in CF changes the line-up significantly.

Valetin protects Lee, so now Lee is going to get significantly better pitches.

Its the move I had hoped for when Harris started to turn the corner, and Ozzie should consider this whenever RHP are starting.

With LHP, I have no problem if Rowand is back out there and Harris or Valentin gets arest.

SB

Here is the thing, I know Alomar starts alot still for some reason.  When Olivo starts, I think he should be moved up in the order.  Olivo has shown he is capable of putting together quality at bats and had a nice hard single to the opposite field off Greisinger and stole second last night.  I think it's time we move Olivo up in the order when he plays and bat someone like Rowand 9th.

Also, where is Gload!?!?!

I thought Olivo was doing great at the begining of the year with the bat but Ozzie kept platooning them and he could not get his consistent ABs

I hope Ozzie realizes that A-Row should sit the bench and the lineup we have today should be our everyday lineup from now on.  Uribe needs to be in there; Willie and Jose deserve to be in there also with what they have done.

i agree. i also like the way that ozzie gets willie, uribe and jose in the game. i think this is a solid lineup and it showed today.

I personally loved today's lineup. Im not saying that just because they slugged the hell out of the ball, but because it gets the people in the lineup who need to be in the lineup. (Harris, Uribe, Valentin mainly, and it removes Rowand).