Game Thread for 5/17

The Beast

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone wanted to see Diaz do well, like other teams new pitchers, but the reality is the whitesox farm system is average at best. This is the truth. I know many people think we have a great system, but we really don't. Its stripped or injured. Its unfortunate. We have good outfielders, no infielders and average Pitchers. That is it. We need a trade if we want to win.

Your right if we want to win we have to trade.

Gotta make them pay there, and we fail. Pitchers cannot be able to walk two with two outs and just get out of the inning like that. I think Honel could be very good, though.

Wsoxshuf, as for you, I bet you also conceded the Indians game in which we were down 8-2. How about the D-Rays game, did you concede that game too?

:fyou

Gotta make them pay there, and we fail.  Pitchers cannot be able to walk two with two outs and just get out of the inning like that.  I think Honel could be very good, though.

Wsoxshuf, as for you, I bet you also conceded the Indians game in which we were down 8-2.  How about the D-Rays game, did you concede that game too?

CWS guy ok your right, I am just going to hope the Twins lose.

Gotta make them pay there, and we fail.  Pitchers cannot be able to walk two with two outs and just get out of the inning like that.  I think Honel could be very good, though.

Wsoxshuf, as for you, I bet you also conceded the Indians game in which we were down 8-2.  How about the D-Rays game, did you concede that game too?

Honel is hurt, which pushes him out to 2007

So, guys, reallistically, what would you give up for Freddy Garcia?  Keep in mind that Jeremy Reed might not be ready for the bigs just yet (if Lee were to be traded), thus leaving, IMO, a pretty big hole in our lineup.

?

You would need to give up lee, and that is fine. He is so streaky. If not Lee, then a package with borchard and rauch or munoz.