Wahahahaha!

Soxy

Sophomore?

Sophomore year was easier than Junior year has been.

The only difficult time in my Junior year was trying to convince my Chemistry class that a loud fart was actually just my shoe. (that incedent taught me not to laugh when I feel bloated)

haha, yea im a sophomore...

I work out alot, and therefore drink alot of water, and in my english class my teacher no longer lets me go the bathroom.. So one day, I was dieing, I had to piss so bad, so I basically went up to her in tears and said flat out, "im going to die of bladder disease if you dont let me go the bathroom," it worked and all was well until I sprinted into the bathroom and and dribbled a little bit on my pants..

I tried covering it up with my jacket, but someone saw and like you, I was there explaining that it wasnt piss but it was water from when he washed my hands..

horrible experience..

haha, yea im a sophomore...

I work out alot, and therefore drink alot of water, and in my english class my teacher no longer lets me go the bathroom.. So one day, I was dieing, I had to piss so bad, so I basically went up to her in tears and said flat out, "im going to die of bladder disease if you dont let me go the bathroom," it worked and all was well until I sprinted into the bathroom and and dribbled a little bit on my pants..

I tried covering it up with my jacket, but someone saw and like you, I was there explaining that it wasnt piss but it was water from when he washed my hands..

horrible experience..

Bad piss experiences are the worst.

In 6th grade, I was peeing at a urinal and I was not looking down and the urinal overflowed all over my shorts. My shorts were dark colored mesh basketball shorts so it was hard to notice, but they smelled horrible. Luckily there was only 30 minutes left in the school day, and noone ever told me that they noticed.

I had a little phobia about urinals after that, it took about a year or so of practice before I could comfortably piss in a urinal again.

Bad piss experiences are the worst.

In 6th grade, I was peeing at a urinal and I was not looking down and the urinal overflowed all over my shorts.  My shorts were dark colored mesh basketball shorts so it was hard to notice, but they smelled horrible.  Luckily there was only 30 minutes left in the school day, and noone ever told me that they noticed.

I had a little phobia about urinals after that, it took about a year or so of practice before I could comfortably piss in a urinal again.

Yesterday I dropped some chicken on my lap at dinner. And the oil made it look like I wet myself. I had on silver shorts so it really stood out. My dad thought I had been jacking off and didn't believe me that it was oil from the chicken. :bang

Yesterday I dropped some chicken on my lap at dinner. And the oil made it look like I wet myself. I had on silver shorts so it really stood out. My dad thought I had been jacking off and didn't believe me that it was oil from the chicken. :bang

haha, anyone else with funny stories?

Sounds like an incredibly akward dinner table conversation :lol: