Mountain Dew

HighHeat45

What is your favorite type of Mountain Dew?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite type of Mountain Dew?

• Normal Mountain Dew
    • Code Red
    • Live Wire
    • :puke Give me a crab juice!

I fell in love with code red when it came out.  Code Red = w1n.

right when code red came out me and my friends were hangin out right outside a convieninet mart and a pepsi truck came and the driver told us about the new mountain dew and he gave us each a free bottle....But right now I love Livewire for some reason

I dont know where you're from but around here its called pop.  Soda is what the folks in the northeast call it.

:bringit

When my parents got divorced and I moved out to Chicago, one of the many knacks about Illinois other than Cubs fans were the words "pop," "roof," and "route."

But, sorry Nuke, I stick by my Mass-pride and will never call it pop..

When I first moved to New Jersey, kids gave me hell about my chicago accent and chicago-isms.

I have pretty much fully assimilated now, but I still get irritated when NJ people say they are standing 'on-line' rather than standing 'in-line'

When I first moved to New Jersey, kids gave me hell about my chicago accent and chicago-isms. 

I have pretty much fully assimilated now, but I still get irritated when NJ people say they are standing 'on-line' rather than standing 'in-line'

accents are the worst. When im not paying attention, my "pawk the caw in the hawvid yawd" accent comes into affect and my buddies start laughing/poking fun of me.

Give me a crab juice, please...

Ah, good old khlav kalash... :headbang

No, your most excellent Simpsons ref was not lost on everybody. Sadly, my Fox affiliate is one of the wiiniw ones that runs a horribly cut up version of the 'Homer vs. NY' episode in order to remove all potentially objectionable refernces to the WTC. A lowpoint for Political Correctness i think.

Ah, good old khlav kalash... :headbang

No, your most excellent Simpsons ref was not lost on everybody.  Sadly, my Fox affiliate is one of the wiiniw ones that runs a horribly cut up version of the 'Homer vs. NY' episode in order to remove all potentially objectionable refernces to the WTC.  A lowpoint for Political Correctness i think.

I feel you. They don't show it to us anymore either. That was a classic episode.

I feel you. They don't show it to us anymore either. That was a classic episode.

Ya that was a great episode, luckily me and my brother used to tape Simpsons and have loads of tapes, a couple with this episode.

But, sorry Nuke, I stick by my Mass-pride and will never call it pop..

Yeah it's soda damnit! I hate it that people call it pop around here. My dad is from New York so he never said it, but even my Chicagoan mom doesn't use pop.

Oh and I loved the Simpsons reference too! :headbang