Mountain Dew

HighHeat45

What is your favorite type of Mountain Dew?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite type of Mountain Dew?

• Normal Mountain Dew
    • Code Red
    • Live Wire
    • :puke Give me a crab juice!

Ah, good old khlav kalash... :headbang

No, your most excellent Simpsons ref was not lost on everybody.  Sadly, my Fox affiliate is one of the wiiniw ones that runs a horribly cut up version of the 'Homer vs. NY' episode in order to remove all potentially objectionable refernces to the WTC.  A lowpoint for Political Correctness i think.

I remember that, somethin about "The guys in building two are real jerks." Or somethin like that. I wasn't aware that they edited it, that's pretty weak.

I remember that, somethin about "The guys in building two are real jerks." Or somethin like that.  I wasn't aware that they edited it, that's pretty weak.

Ya they are yelling across arguing and of course homer is going up one to piss and its out of order so he has to go up the other one.

That was a hillarious episode and I'll take the crab juice.

Its also funny that sperm count thing is still going on. I remember hearing that just after mountain dew came out. Hell, I think that goes back to 6th grade. I used to like mountain dew back in the day, but I just don't drink that much soda anymore.

Mountain Dew is not very popular in Canada near as I can figure, but seems from this site it's huge in the U.S. that's weird, I think it sucks. Canada calls it pop but I call it soda just because it bothers people and I'm a smartass. Aunt pronounced like the bug is a for sure for sure though.