Baj Answers Your Questions!

Heads22

FutureSox rules! :usa

Baj had a great personality. I laughed out loud a few times.

I would do whatever they wanted if they called me up! Although, I do love closing.

I loved to hear that. You want a closer that loves to close. Baj I can't wait to see you pitch for the Sox!

Great work there Alex, props to Baj or "Man Hands" for taking the time out to answer my and every1 elses questions. We all hope to see u continuin to pitch well and hopefully make it to the White Sox. :headbang

So Baj's out pitch is a SLUTTER, classic!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    My guess Rex drinks coors light with lemon.

:lolhitting

Great Stuff Baj. Definately appreciate the time you spent to answer the questions.

Keep kicking some ass and best of luck to ya "manhands" :headbang

So Baj's out pitch is a SLUTTER, classic!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    My guess Rex drinks coors light with lemon.

I about fell out of my chair at "slutter". lol

w/ lemon, obno? That would be an interesting combination. Unfortunately for Baj, I don't drink a certain kind of beer, so I doubt that will help. It just depends on my mood. But I am curious who the wife thinks it is. ;-)

I do want to thank Jeff for his time. That was a great read. His answers were concise and to the point, yet honest and informative. From everything I have been told, Jeff is a quality guy with a ton of class and it showed here.

Thanks also to those that set it up.

13) Slavko Bekovic from Chicago, IL asks:

What is the key to your success and what is your out pitch?

Confidence, getting ahead in the count, and my cutter.

I feel special. Good read and Baj seams like a great guy! :headbang