Yofu Promoted to Charlotte

Rex Hudler

Must of been. I am guessing Yofu will be pitching out of the pen and they were more willing to do this with Tetsu since he's older and less likely to make it to the show as a starter.

Ulacia has been pitching very well though, so I wouldn't be shocked to see him in Charlotte by the end of the season. Of course the Barons have a few pitchers that I could say the same about.

Nevermind, your write, unless Pacheco is about to come back off the DL.  Thats odd then, I'd of left Ulacia up their.  I wonder why they didn't have Yofu just go up immediately if thats the case.

they needed whoever was scheduled to pitch that day.......

Nevermind, your write, unless Pacheco is about to come back off the DL.  Thats odd then, I'd of left Ulacia up their.  I wonder why they didn't have Yofu just go up immediately if thats the case.

That's gotta be some of the worst grammar ever I've seen out of you, Jas. And I've seen BAD out of you. :)

It should have (not of) been:

Nevermind, you're right unless Pacheco is about to come back off the DL. That's odd then, I'd have left Ulacia up there. I wonder why they didn't have Yofu just go up immediately if that's the case.

Guest JimH
It should have (not of) been:

Nevermind, you're right unless Pacheco is about to come back off the DL.  That's odd then, I'd have left Ulacia up there.  I wonder why they didn't have Yofu just go up immediately if that's the case.

Dan, you remind me of my freshman year high school English teacher.

Well, not really ... she was about 28 or so and smokin' hot. All the guy teachers used to crowd around her, even the creepy older guys with gray beards and those lame patches on the elbows of their sports jackets.

Anyway, she had kinda short blonde frosted hair, and this is when shorter skirts were in, and of course we were 14-15 and our hormones were bouncing off the walls. Some of the guys thought she was nothing special because she wasn't really, umm, endowed shall we say (translation: small chest).

But other than that, A+ body. And she was one of those teachers who wouldn't just stand behind the podium or at the chalkboard, she liked to walk around the room. And I liked to watch her walk around the room :lol: .

Actually, looking back, I learned a lot in that class because I paid attention. I distinctly remember going over the difference in there/their, should have, you're/your and others.

I don't recall specifically but I think I got a B+ or an A- in that class - I don't think she liked having a 15 yr. old kid staring and lusting!! :lol:

Yes. I have often wondered why. I don't know if it is a classroom thing, or maybe youngsters prefer to emulate jocks who have atrocious grammar, or maybe they just don't care. I have asked a couple of teachers and they just shrug their shoulders. Old codgers make mistakes, too, but we give a s***.

Guest JimH
unlike old codgers like you, huh Jim? ;)

Right you are, my brother in grammar! :lol:

I have no idea what led me to make that post last nite about my high school English teacher, but if there is a lesson in it, it's this -

Smart lasts a lot longer than beauty. She would have to be about 55-60, probably doesn't have the rockin' body anymore, but she's still smart, I'd guarantee that.

And because she was smart, I am probably a better person.

So the moral of the story for all you 16 year olds out there ...

Big jugs ain't everything! :lol: :snr

Right you are, my brother in grammar!  :lol:

I have no idea what led me to make that post last nite about my high school English teacher, but if there is a lesson in it, it's this -

Smart lasts a lot longer than beauty.  She would have to be about 55-60, probably doesn't have the rockin' body anymore, but she's still smart, I'd guarantee that.

And because she was smart, I am probably a better person.

So the moral of the story for all you 16 year olds out there ...

Big jugs ain't everything! :lol: :snr

Big jugs ain't everything.....

I nominate that as the thought of the day!

Actually, Jim, my comment about old codgers was directed at Jim Fainter, but hey, if you are an old codger and your name is Jim, then the shoe fits.... so wear it proudly! LOL

Great an entire post about how my grammar is lousy on the board :lol:

If it helps at all I get good grades in my writing classes and know grammar pretty well.

Why do I doubt that? :lol:

Good times Jas, you know I like to raz you about your grammar. Apparently Alex does too. :P

Guest JimH
Sure I do..... you should see the women I hook up with.  ;)

Rex, women over 35 absolutely ROCK.

These young-uns don't know what they're missin' ... :headbang