Play ball

whitesox247

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlos Lee will be the last one to report to camp, he's expected today, anyone know what caused the delay?

or did Heather tie him up? :D

Yes, I tied him up and gave him a good talking to. He says he WILL be fine this year and produce like no other season. You shall thank me for this after he hits the game-winning homer in Game Seven of the World Series this year, and then I'll be bringing this post back up to be resurfaced! :headbang

After that incident....you are still a virgin, right Heather? :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Carlos Lee will be the last one to report to camp, he's expected today, anyone know what caused the delay?

or did Heather tie him up? :D

Yes, I tied him up and gave him a good talking to. He says he WILL be fine this year and produce like no other season. You shall thank me for this after he hits the game-winning homer in Game Seven of the World Series this year, and then I'll be bringing this post back up to be resurfaced! :headbang

After that incident....you are still a virgin, right Heather? :D

not if her little talking to had any meaning to it..........i know i would have used visuals to intice him.........lol :D

247....don't worry about ST numbers....Wright had an ERA in the 8s or so last year....and it ended up in the low 5's(not that that is good....but it's better than 8)

Don't take these ST numbers to heart....that's not what the team will do during the year.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well stop it... its getting harder an harder to deal with.... and my worst fear is ill be sitting in about 5 ft. of snow trying to watch the game........i hate this stinking weather......when the hell is it summer around here ...........

Guest hotsoxchick1
when the hell is it summer around here ...........

Don't complain..... it's already March :headbang

im complainin because it feels like december........damn it im sick of freezing ..........and im sick of lookin at snow...... its spring training time and time for baseball period... that means warm weather..........now if only mother nature would cooperate.......... :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
im complainin because it feels like december........damn it im sick of freezing

Better to be freezing in March than freezing in December though ;)

how the hell do you figure... if i had it my way i wouldnt be freezing at all......im thinking that the house may need to be up for sale soon and headed for warmer hills................

how the hell do you figure

Well..... December you still have January, February, March and most of April. March you have that and most of April. Spring and all it's gulley washing rain will be upon us before we know it..... and so will White Sox baseball.