Play ball

whitesox247

let's move on...and learn.....

Fair enough.

Hey, we're all Sox fans, so we're supporting the same cause.

:bringit in '03

Absolutely. No harm done.

Still 2-2....how the hell do we get any info on this f***ing game....all I can get is updates on the score....sigh....

Seems as if Buerhle pitched pretty well....any idea who else is pitching?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still 2-2....how the hell do we get any info on this f***ing game....all I can get is updates on the score....sigh....

Seems as if Buerhle pitched pretty well....any idea who else is pitching?

Well, the last time Buehrle pitched, so did Colon -- so maybe today will be the same situation. Also, Koch hasn't pitched in a couple days (since his save I think), nor has Damaso (he hasn't pitched hardly any, if at all by what I've seen in and can remember from the box scores).

And yeah, all we have are updates, and they take FOREVER to update you on what's going on. I'm at CBSsportsline, and they're taking like 20 minutes to update it, since it seems they only do it after each full inning. That's ST for ya. :(

4-2 Sox :), top 6

Yeah, I guess they really want to rest Damaso....my guess is he'll start to get some work in next week...

I think Sportsline is probably the best, generally speaking, for updates....i find it better than cnnsi, foxsports, or espn....they seem to be the quickest...

4-2 Sox :), top 6

Yeah, I guess they really want to rest Damaso....my guess is he'll start to get some work in next week...

I think Sportsline is probably the best, generally speaking, for updates....i find it better than cnnsi, foxsports, or espn....they seem to be the quickest...

Yes, CBS is def. the best IMO.

4-2 still, Top 7

23 days, 20 hours :headbang

20030302PHO05D.jpg

Bartolo Colon vs. Arizona

...and in 7 1/2 months, we will be crowning the 2003 Chicago White Sox as WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

Heather....you sound like a frickin Cubs fan! :D

I hope you're right though....that would be sweet as hell. I am personally looking for an ALCS birth....but hey, we could get lucky.

Heather....you sound like a frickin Cubs fan!  :D

I hope you're right though....that would be sweet as hell.  I am personally looking for an ALCS birth....but hey, we could get lucky.

After the 2001 Bears season, I really got tired of the word "lucky."

With that said, the Sox are not going to be "lucky" here. They're gonna be flat out smashing their competition all year long! After the final out is made, Colon will be seen at the El Burrito Loco on Rt. 53 in Bolingbrook! :)

Let's just worry about winning the divison first. Heather's too busy still dreaming about the Hawks winning the Cup. Note to heather: You have to make the playoffs to win the Cup...i think.....put butter on the hawks, they are toast.

I have not posted anything on BHZ.com hinting my thoughts of the Hawks winning the Cup.

23 days, 20 hours :headbang

20030302PHO05D.jpg

Bartolo Colon vs. Arizona

Where'd the fat Bartolo go that was taking swings last week? Something fishy is going on.....

That is most definately life-o-suction or however the hell you spell it....is it lip-o-suction of something like that? I never really bothered looking up the spelling of the word.

Guest hotsoxchick1
21 days, 18 hours :headbang

Z8wZH6jD.jpg

Esteban Loaiza

now do something about this crappy weather.........i tried to bottle up the sunshine and bring it back but you know how it is now days going through the airport checkpoints.....it just didnt fit nice and neatly under the seat in front of me......... ;)

Z8wZH6jD.jpg

Esteban Loaiza

now do something about this crappy weather.........i tried to bottle up the sunshine and bring it back but you know how it is now days going through the airport checkpoints.....it just didnt fit nice and neatly under the seat in front of me......... ;)

Aww HSC..did they suspect it was nerve gas? :ph34r:

Guest hotsoxchick1

Z8wZH6jD.jpg

Esteban Loaiza

Aww HSC..did they suspect it was nerve gas? :ph34r:

i think so... i dont think i look that untrusting........ well at least i gave it an all out effort to get sunshine and warm back here.......

• 2 weeks later...