I won't be around as much...

southsider2k5

Angie's grandma died yesterday, so I am not going to be around as much to close game threads and such. If anyone can pick that up for me that would be great. I'll be on here tommorrow and Thursday during the work day, as my employer feels that a wife's grandparents are only worth one day of berievment, I guess my wife doesn't matter to them. :fyou I'll be taking a vacation day on Friday to attend the services.

Anyways, I will jump on here as I can, take care all!

Prayers and thoughts to you and Angie and family.

That happened to a good friend of mine at the last company we both worked at. His brother-in-law died in the beginning of summer and his mother-in-law at the end of the summer. He was with the company for around 20 years at that point and would only give 1 day for each. My boss had to haggle with HR to send flowers to both.

And that was one of the many reasons he was sick of working in a corporation and is now a teacher.

God Bless, my prayers are with you tonight and as you deal with all the emotions. I am certain there are many happy memories, we are lucky to have love ones to enjoy in our lives.