Cant view Pics in hot chick album

joeynach

I cant view any of the pics in the hot chicks thread. Ill i get is a red x instead of the pic. However i can see the pics fine in the thread below labeled "a few sox park pics" or whatever it is. What is going on here, why cant i see the pics.

I cant view any of the pics in the hot chicks thread.  Ill i get is a red x instead of the pic.  However i can see the pics fine in the thread below labeled "a few sox park pics" or whatever it is.  What is going on here, why cant i see the pics.

ROFL!

His first post attends to the Hot Chicks thread! :headbang

Rock on! And welcome to Soxtalk! Hopefully that thread wasn't your only motive for signing up.

I cant view any of the pics in the hot chicks thread.  Ill i get is a red x instead of the pic.  However i can see the pics fine in the thread below labeled "a few sox park pics" or whatever it is.  What is going on here, why cant i see the pics.

Did you go to the Soxtalk store and get the magic decoder ring for the really hot photos? ;) Click on the store link just below the banner.

Did you go to the Soxtalk store and get the magic decoder ring for the really hot photos?  ;) Click on the store link just below the banner.

My decoder ring is broken -- I think I spilled some Yogurt on it ;) -- Now it doesn't work. I've written an angry letter to the manufacturer and hope to be compensated for my lack of Hot Chick viewing.

When Soxtalk switched to a new server a while back, most pictures weren't transferred. Most posts have pics, but for really old ones (months back), you'll get red x'ed.

When Soxtalk switched to a new server a while back, most pictures weren't transferred. Most posts have pics, but for really old ones (months back), you'll get red x'ed.

Ya basically when Cubssuck is trying to say is that it's Jason's fault ;)