Tomorrow is my 'B-Day'

Queen Prawn

BRACES DAY! :unsure: :D At least for my upper teeth. I have to wait on the lower ones until the upper ones are straightened out a bit (one tooth is behind my other teeth). Also before they put the braces on my lower teeth, I have to have 2 teeth pulled and decide whether I want to have the lower jaw surgery.

On that note, I received the bill today :blink: and jury summons for June 15th. I am a standby juror, no big deal - it's been almost 7 years since they called me.

On that note, I received the bill today  :blink:  and jury summons for June 15th.  I am a standby juror, no big deal - it's been almost 7 years since they called me.

so you're one of the few who answers their jury summons... :lol:

and if the feds are watching i have yet to receive mine... :ph34r:

BRACES DAY!  :unsure:  :D  At least for my upper teeth.  I have to wait on the lower ones until the upper ones are straightened out a bit (one tooth is behind my other teeth).  Also before they put the braces on my lower teeth, I have to have 2 teeth pulled and decide whether I want to have the lower jaw surgery.

On that note, I received the bill today  :blink:  and jury summons for June 15th.  I am a standby juror, no big deal - it's been almost 7 years since they called me.

Go...Go...Go..Go. Go Shorty! Its your b-day! We gonna party like its ur b-day! Sit in the car like its ur b-day! And we know we don't give a **** that is your b-day!

I feel sorry for people with braces, thats gotta suck...