Speaking Toilet

DBAHO

A TALKING toilet is the hottest seller in Germany.

Women fed up with men with a poor aim are buying the gadget, which lurks under the toilet rim and, if the seat is lifted, declares in a stern female tone:

"What are you up to then? Put the seat back down right away. You are definitely not to pee standing up . . . you will make a right mess."

It is set to be sold across Europe.

It takes twice as much energy to complain about a toilet seat being left up than it does to actually look and make sure its down, then put it down if its not --

The amount of time wasted on this "invention" could have been used on something useful, like trying to cure cancer -- Or makin' me dinner b**** -- Stupid women engineers --

/awaits the "Queen"s response.

It takes twice as much energy to complain about a toilet seat being left up than it does to actually look and make sure its down, then put it down if its not --

The amount of time wasted on this "invention" could have been used on something useful, like trying to cure cancer -- Or makin' me dinner b**** -- Stupid women engineers --

:lolhitting

Preach ON!!! :unsure: :lol:

Seems there was a door to door salesman of specialty toilet seats who developed a toilet seat that played the Star Spangled Banner when ever someone sat down. Sales were very good and it seemed that everyone loved the seat. One day he arrived at Nuke_Cleveland's house and sold him one of these toilet seats. About a week later he gets a call from a very pissed off Nuke who wants to return the toilet seat. Nuke starts complaining that he is constipated and hasn't taken a crap since the toilet seat was installed. The salesman cannot understand how a toilet seat would cause Nuke to be so constipated and asked him why. Nuke replied "every time I sit down I hear the start of the Star Spangled Banner so I stand up and salute"