Christ didn't die on Cross?

southsider2k5

Who knows how much of what this guy writes is true or not, but this claim, if true,  wouldn't surprise me much.

I know that I am going to upset the apple cart with this, but I totally can understand the Mary Magdeline claims. It really would have been culturally odd for Christ to not have been married in those days. It also would have been odd for him not to have any kids. As for not dying on the Cross, I am almost positive he did die there. I don't see how he could have survived.

Plus the conspiracy theorist in me likes to think about these things.

I know that I am going to upset the apple cart with this, but I totally can understand the Mary Magdeline claims.  It really would have been culturally odd for Christ to not have been married in those days.  It also would have been odd for him not to have any kids.  As for not dying on the Cross, I am almost positive he did die there.  I don't see how he could have survived.

It would also have been "culturally weird" for him to be the Son of God.

Nice way to sell those last 200,000 copies in the warehouse.

I know that I am going to upset the apple cart with this, but I totally can understand the Mary Magdeline claims.  It really would have been culturally odd for Christ to not have been married in those days.  It also would have been odd for him not to have any kids.  As for not dying on the Cross, I am almost positive he did die there.  I don't see how he could have survived.

It all depends on what you believe. There's really not much else to go on when it comes down to things like this. I think that's part of the reason this book is selling so well -- there's really not much of anything anyone can do to prove him right or wrong(No, stories in the bible are not evidence for either side)

It all depends on what you believe.  There's really not much else to go on when it comes down to things like this.  I think that's part of the reason this book is selling so well -- there's really not much of anything anyone can do to prove him right or wrong(No, stories in the bible are not evidence for either side)

Actually if you want to read much better books on this stuff, there is waaaaay better stuff than the DaVinci Code. That book is pretty much garbage. Read either of the "Bible Code" books, or read "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" to read about the Mary Consipiracies. There is a lot of interesting stuff out there, most of it being just crazy.