MetalliSox

Goldmember

thats pretty cool. ill say what someone else said it'd be really cool if you incorporated his name on the license plate. but it rocks either way

thought of it. on the first one the license plate is too small and on the second his name would have gotten cut off. plus the font i used on the left is supposed to be the font from the movie covers, posters etc...

i tried putting the name on the plate just to see what it looked like u can decide playa

untitled.jpg

that's metallisox's decision. if he wants i can add his name or whatever he would want to the plate. i could even get an illinois/whatever state metalli's from and put it on there... :huh

that's the one i liked best too. i used the other pic though too since it most resembled the one you gave me... :headbang

I luuuuuuv flying DeLoreans.

The liscense plate is fine the way it is. OutATime works.

that's metallisox's decision. if he wants i can add his name or whatever he would want to the plate. i could even get an illinois/whatever state metalli's from and put it on there... :huh

yeah i was just bored and felt like messin with somethin its tite either way playa :headbang :snr