Baseball Weekly has Sox ranked 12th

Bighurt52235

Baseball Weekly is an excellent publication. Occassionally, there's gonna be some typos. I agree with trading Lee for some pitching, maybe a #3 quality pitcher. Should have dished him for Lidle last year. Borchard needs a place to play, and it's not center field

PS cwsox, that picture is not of Carson Palmer buddy. Heisman winner...he's not even the best qb in the big ten...that's Beutjer

Lee doesn't have the cranial capacity or the natural art of hitting to be a DH.

Lee doesn't understand hitting NEARLY as much as big frank. not only is Frank a natural hitter, but he studies th game, and knows how to hit. Lee doesn't have enough power or average to be an effective DH. plus add in his blunders on the bases, (Frank is at least smart in his running style, take away the non-sliding incident) and Lee would never succeed in a DH spot. plus, Reinsdorf loves Frank like a son, and would do anything short of give away money to keep him on the SS. :headbang :headbang :headbang

Plus, Reinsdorf loves Frank like a son, and would do anything short of give away money to keep him on the SS.

Good point, Jim. Reinsdorf is attached to Frank like a leech. Lee would be gone way before the thought of Frank leaving would come up. I like Lee, don't get me wrong, but he can't compete with Big Frank for the DH spot. Once Borchard is nice and ready, Lee won't have much of a place to be on the White Sox. As much as I would hate to see C. Lee leave, him staying on the White Sox staff for years to come is a slim possibility.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Plus, Reinsdorf loves Frank like a son, and would do anything short of give away money to keep him on the SS.

Good point, Jim. Reinsdorf is attached to Frank like a leech. Lee would be gone way before the thought of Frank leaving would come up. I like Lee, don't get me wrong, but he can't compete with Big Frank for the DH spot. Once Borchard is nice and ready, Lee won't have much of a place to be on the White Sox. As much as I would hate to see C. Lee leave, him staying on the White Sox staff for years to come is a slim possibility.

i dont hate the thought of lee leaving.. but as much as hes attached to kw's hip bone i dont see that happening....the love affair between jr and frank is wearing down... i think frank leaves before lee(not that i want to ever see that happen).. espically if kw has his way........

Guest hotsoxchick1
especially with carlos lee's umm lack of attention span ,for lack of a better term, i could see carlos being back in the clubhouse when he was suppose to be at the plate.

In Carlos' defense, he only runs to the bullpen clubhouse to take a piss when he's in LF Baggs :lol:

i would rather him do that then be like other lawn ornaments that water the grass.......... :D

i dont hate the thought of lee leaving.. but as much as hes attached to kw's hip bone i dont see that happening....the love affair between jr and frank is wearing down... i think frank leaves before lee(not that i want to ever see that happen).. espically if kw has his way........

HSC....from which side if the Thomas-Reinsdorf relationship wearing away?

Reinsdorf made a good, fair offer to Thomas to attempt to keep him in Chicago....and Thomas then accepted it, even though he had an offer from the Dodgers on the table. Reinsdorf then complimented Thomas after signing him saying he's the best player in White Sox history(which I agree with).

You don't think that their relationship was rekindled by this incident? :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1

true jr did make the attempts at keeping frank... most of that was due to stockholders revolt against the strong will of kw wanting him gone......pull their money out if frank is gone.. this didnt actually strengthen the relationship between frank and jr it put kind of a damper on things.....who would you rather have p.o.d at you your stockholders or your gm and in some instances both as well as your number one player (or was) anyhow no things did not work for the better in their relationship and the fact that frank may now walk at anytime he feels necessary makes it even more rockey ..........