25 members have voted

1. 1. Where will MLB send the Expos?

• Washington D.C.
    • Norfolk, Va.
    • Las Vegas
    • San Juan, Puerto Rico
    • Monterrey, Mexico
    • Portland

Montreal, among the lowest-drawing clubs for more than a decade, was bought by the other 29 teams before the 2002 season. The Expos also are being sought by Las Vegas; Monterrey, Mexico; Norfolk, Va.; Portland, Ore.; and San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Asked whether the team would have a new permanent home by next year, Selig responded: "I do feel comfortable. ... absolutely."

Link to more information from the best source for baseball news and opinion

I think the Expos would be best suited for Portland. They have a huge fan base when it comes to basketball, they have an already built stadium that could hold 25-30 thousand for the next few years while there true home is being built, and they also have the room for a stadium inside the city of Portland.

My vote goes to Portland!

Las Vegas already has a minor league team called the "51's"

my cousin went to one of thier games last year and he said Ed Farmers son started and pitched pretty well in that game, and in case you were wondering they are the Dodgers AAA team

I voted Portland, long term I think they'll stick around there. U could move the Expos into the AL West, and the Pirates into the NL East, and u would hav 5 teams for each division. Portland and Seattle could start up a nice lil rivalry. :)

I wish they would move them and at least one more team to NYC to dilude the Yankees market. it is the only way to bring their spending back to earth is to reduce their share of the market. Right now the Mets and Yankees spilt a market of about 20 million people. For perspective sake KC has a market of less than 2 million people.