Crede's Average

Texsox

Will Crede Drive his Average Below .200?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Will Crede Drive his Average Below .200?

• Yes
    • No, We'll bench him before that
    • No, He's about to explode
    • Who cares about his bat?

i picked explode just because hes not going to get benched but he will pull it near .250 soon

I started to say explode with a 1 for 5 day. I really think he's going to be a star some day, but I'm starting to wonder.

Do we put something in the water to mess a batter up all the time? Kong rebounds, Crede slips.

If Gload can play third this may be a bigger weekend series and Joe would like to think. I am not sold on his defense, he seems to have limited range and is not very good at charging the ball. I don't care about clutch hits and what not a sub .200 average without much speed is of no use to anyone. Uribe and Gload could be the answer. Joe's free pass is running out.

The move for Joe could be in the form of a trade rather then benching because he can not be sent down. Angels and Mariners can use help at third.

Be patient. I know Crede will wake up and start swinging the bat. Look at Frank Thomas. He started off pretty slow but these past two days he’s been declared Player of the Day. I know Joe can do the same. Probably not hit doubles all of the time but he’ll come back.

If Gload can play third this may be a bigger weekend series and Joe would like to think.  I am not sold on his defense, he seems to have limited range and is not very good at charging the ball.  I don't care about clutch hits and what not a sub .200 average without much speed is of no use to anyone.  Uribe and Gload could be the answer.  Joe's free pass is running out. 

The move for Joe could be in the form of a trade rather then benching because he can not be sent down.  Angels and Mariners can use help at third.

so you think a left-hander can play third base?

what is this little league?