Is Timo the answer in center?

Give Timo some playing time he has earned in it my opinion after the way he is played the last two games...its not like we have any better alternatives...

As for Crede...Everyone and I repeat Every True Sox fan awaited the arrival of Joe Crede from the minor leagues just two years ago...Hes here now and already we are benching him for a guy whose been here 2 months! I love Uribe he has to play, but to not play Crede whose glove is as good as anyones at third (not the glove itself its old and shiesty) but his defense has been SOLID! He will come along with the bat...he did it last year, he is pressing and swinging for the fences a little too much but hes won three or four games for us already, has he not? Crede will come around...and right now he is our 8 hitter...give him a break

Give Timo some playing time he has earned in it my opinion after the way he is played the last two games...its not like we have any better alternatives...

As for Crede...Everyone and I repeat Every True Sox fan awaited the arrival of Joe Crede from the minor leagues just two years ago...Hes here now and already we are benching him for a guy whose been here 2 months!  I love Uribe he has to play, but to not play Crede whose glove is as good as anyones at third (not the glove itself its old and shiesty) but his defense has been SOLID!  He will come along with the bat...he did it last year, he is pressing and swinging for the fences a little too much but hes won three or four games for us already, has he not?  Crede will come around...and right now he is our 8 hitter...give him a break

If I remember correctly, Joe was suppose to be up sooner than he did. I would think it was 3+ years ago we waited for him...we got to watch the Milkman though. :lol:

Until the Sox get a better option in CF, a Timo/ Rowand platoon should work out. I'd expect Rowand to be traded if a new CF comes in, though. He has some value, as a 4th Ofer or a team that thinks Aaron got a raw deal and can hit better for them. Not out of the question.

Crede is the Sox third baseman. But Uribe should see some time there, as well as at SS and 2B, until he stops hitting. Crede will hit [like he always has], and Uribe will cool off [like he always has]. It's just a matter of time. Sitting Crede for an extended period will hurt him, both in the short term and long term. The Sox need Crede this year and for the future. There are no other 3rd basemen near ready for the bigs.

The Sox should sit Willie Harris for a while until he's completely healed. Though they don't want to cool off his bat. This might give Crede time to get his swing together.

In other news, Jeremy Reed went deep last night twice and raised his average to .292. Hopefully this is a sign that he is nearing 100% health with his wrist after his recent struggles. He also hit leadoff for the Knights.

In other news, Jeremy Reed went deep last night twice and raised his average to .292.  Hopefully this is a sign that he is nearing 100% health with his wrist after his recent struggles.  He also hit leadoff for the Knights.

wow, those were his first homers of the season, right?