Ben Petrick retires at the age of 27

Guys, I have a question. Sometimes I'll be sitting there in class just sitting still but my muscles are spasming and sometimes I am light headed when I get up from my seat and I see black for a few seconds...any people know if I may have parkinsons?

Guys, I have a question. Sometimes I'll be sitting there in class just sitting still but my muscles are spasming and sometimes I am light headed when I get up from my seat and I see black for a few seconds...any people know if I may have parkinsons?

Occasional muscle spasms are normal, unless they are severe.

Light headedness could be any number of things.

Getting up to fast often results in a number of things, from light headedness to falling back down.

I would see a doctor if you feel this stuff is happening often. I doubt it is parkinsons though. I believe the early symptoms of parkinsons are weakness, dizziness, and poor coordination. Also studies have found people who get parkisons lacked the sense of smell. I agree with this study because my grandma could not smell for years, and was diagnosed with very minor parkisons a few years ago.

Don't get paranoid about it. Trust me, fearing diseases is no way to live.