Dennis Kucinich??

Soxplosion

why dont the democrats look to peter defazio..he's a liberal but i watched him for 5 years when i was in oregon...the guy is an honest ,honorable person...but i guess those traits arnt thought of too highly in the democratic party anymore :huh:

Those guys aren't well liked in either party, haha. I mean Dubya is a boozehound coke addict, his wife killed somebody running a stop sign after which she got busted for DUI's and Dick Cheney's been busted for DUI's and has that whole energy scandal.

why dont the democrats look to peter defazio..he's a liberal but i watched him for 5 years when i was in oregon...the guy is an honest ,honorable person...but i guess those traits arnt thought of too highly in the democratic party anymore :huh:

Those guys aren't well liked in either party, haha. I mean Dubya is a boozehound coke addict, his wife killed somebody running a stop sign after which she got busted for DUI's and Dick Cheney's been busted for DUI's and has that whole energy scandal.

bush should be commended for kicking his drug and alcohol addiction..how many years has it been???...if he had made even one slip up it would have been in the press...he 's an example to all those who are addicted that there is hope...calling him a boozehound coke addict is very cheap

Your mention of DeFazio the other day was you being at the front end of the new thing - very commendable! - he is co-author of a resolution in the House that is very intriguing - DeFazio may be coming into national prominece and I will always give your credit for tipping me to that - thanks!

the problem with Bush is he is so sanctimonious, had he said, yeah I did that and I kicked it, the heat would be less than pretending he never did any of it and covering up his past - and more so with Cheney -

Apu, what you say about Laura Bush is news to me - what is that about?

Carol was an asshat.  This is common knowledge.  :)

I just hope that the Democrats can muster a good candidate against the English Teacher's Worst Nightmare in 2004.

i guess somebody will rise to the forefront..i got a feeling it will lieberman by default though

I hope you're wrong Baggs