Old Posters lurking around the boards

aboz56

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't.  Unless they go onto the server and get into the database, which is, trust me, a huge pain in the ass.  Even if there were problems on the board that I run, there's no way I would get in the sequel database to see PM's.

Through the board itself, the admins can't read pm's etc. but through the database they could but it's highly unlikely, and only those with complete server access to boot, which is not many of the admins.

That means me, me, and only me :lol:

And let me say, I've read through somethings in the database just cause I was looking around. I went through one posters PM's because they asked me to and it was the biggest most impossible pain in the ass ever. I couldn't even figure out how to do it and it doesn't even make any sense.

So in short, we never ever ever look at your pm's. The only time we'd even think about looking is if it was by some sort of request because someone was abusing them or something. Even then, I got to be honest, I wouldn't spend the time it took to look at the PM's. None of the database crap makes any sense.

That means me, me, and only me  :lol:

And let me say, I've read through somethings in the database just cause I was looking around. I went through one posters PM's because they asked me to and it was the biggest most impossible pain in the ass ever.  I couldn't even figure out how to do it and it doesn't even make any sense.

So in short, we never ever ever look at your pm's.  The only time we'd even think about looking is if it was by some sort of request because someone was abusing them or something.  Even then, I got to be honest, I wouldn't spend the time it took to look at the PM's.  None of the database crap makes any sense.

Isn't SQL great? :lol:

I've had to do it, and it sucks. That's why I know that you don't or won't look through PM's.