Question of what to do

The Beast

Guys, at my school I have noticed that an awful lot of gay bashing has taken place there. I know that I can be called a hypocrite here because of the last time I was banned I said "it was kind of gay that we had to write that poem." I'll take the bashings, but I sease to make a thread that means something...what do I do in order to make some sort of impact so one of my friends doesn't get bashed for being gay. Say, "Everyone is different and sexual orientation doesn't matter?"

The same thing you should do if a friend is getting bashed for looking dorky, wearing the wrong clothes, acting like a dork, etc. Tell people to knock it off.

Guys, at my school I have noticed that an awful lot of gay bashing has taken place there. I know that I can be called a hypocrite here because of the last time I was banned I said "it was kind of gay that we had to write that poem." I'll take the bashings, but I sease to make a thread that means something...what do I do in order to make some sort of impact so one of my friends doesn't get bashed for being gay. Say, "Everyone is different and sexual orientation doesn't matter?"

:rolleyes:

Don't act as if you care for the homosexuals in this world Beastly. In light of your recent insults toward the injured DW, I'm sure you're only trying to convey to everyone how considerate of a person you really are. As if you heart bleeds when someone is called "GAY." Quit the bulls***.

Everyone here understands if you tell your friends to stop calling each other gay because, "Everyone is different and sexual orientation doesn't matter" they'll laugh.......for a long time. 10 months as a member of Soxtalk I have read enough of your posts to comprehend what you have posted above is a sad attempt to prove yourself as a responsible poster; which you're not.

I dont know whats more annoying: your emotional outbursts or the pathetic attempts you make to cover your tracks.