5/23/04 - Sox @ Minnesota Game Thread

aboz56

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add on to what Aboz said, they said Harris is now at 100%, but he isnt going because of the lefty and because of the grass. But he is playing tuesday against Kenny Rodgers, who I thought was also a lefty??? :huh

Thanks aboz and tony.

Good to hear that Harris will make his debut at the Cell.

If only he could hit as well as he can field.

He has been a terrible fielder this year, if you ever saw a game in person this year, you will see what I mean...His routes are absolutely horrible and he is making routine plays look like great plays all of the time because of the horrid jumps he is getting on balls.

He has been a terrible fielder this year, if you ever saw a game in person this year, you will see what I mean...His routes are absolutely horrible and he is making routine plays look like great plays all of the time because of the horrid jumps he is getting on balls.

Agreed has fielding has sucked, stats won't tell you that you have to watch him play. As far as my name goes I've always been a fan of aaron but I won't the sox to win and rowand batting 2nd doesn't give them the best chance to win imo.

He performed well when the Sox were at Yankee stadium, and those were the only Sox games I have seen in person this year.

I should have said, if only he could hit as well as he is capable of fielding.

I'll take awin in this game please! I picked Little Willie as my PTC, but didn't get on line in time to change to Maggs when I saw Willie wasn't going to play today. Maggs was going to be my choice instead. The site was locked down. Go Maggs!