57 count 'em 57 RUNS during this 7 game road trip

CSF

They sucked in those first two games too...

The weather was crappy those 2 days as well. Not trying to toot my own horn about the weather thread I created last week but....... :lol:

Mood-killer.

Sorry I did not mean to be a mood killer I just wanted to point that out. I am very happy with the road trip because we ran into a very hot Cleveland team and won two out of three and won three out of four in the the worlds biggest garbage bag.

Sorry I did not mean to be a mood killer I just wanted to point that out.  I am very happy with the road trip because we ran into a very hot Cleveland team and won two out of three and won three out of four in the the worlds biggest garbage bag.

It's cool. And yes, we do need a 5th starter. I still think Cotts can be that guy.

(Damn you Radke!  :fyou )

Damn Hunter and Jones too. Those were some damn good plays that killed any chance we had of building any momentum. He had some nice defense behind him. We also got lucky on a DP ball. I think Konerko pulled his foot and the runner was safe anyways, and the ump called him out. It was a poor call. I cheered for it though. :lol:

Sorry I did not mean to be a mood killer I just wanted to point that out. 

That's something good to point out. It shows our biggest weakness. Someone who has control over this s*** needs to make a move to help fix the problem. That is not killing the mood at all.

I may be in the minority here but I think that we are better team then the twins.

:headshake

I assume that we all think we're better then the Twins. They are not that good of a team. Very mediocre.

We are happy with winning the series and not sweeping because it is not easy to win in the metrodome. Over the past 3 years, we have gotten killed in the dome. Taking 3 of 4 is very good.

Praise to those of you like Chisox fan who said our bats

would heat up.

3 of 4 in the worst ballpark in baseball is nice.

It's no longer the worst ballpark, or, at the very least, is not as bad as it was. The new turf slows the ball down incredibly. The Twins cannot take full advantage of it anymore. They are evening the playing field.

Funny thing is, I believe they put the turf in to PREVENT injuries from occurring. The exact opposite is happening. It is totally coincidental, but funny nonetheless. :lol:

There is no reason we shouldn't of swept this entire stretch of games.

When Mr. Reality comes to visit let all all know! The reason the rest of us RATIONAL people are happy with the 5-2 road trip is because if you havent noticed the Twins have handed it to us as of late and it is NEVER easy to win on the road....I just wonder if you have any baseball knowledge whatsoever or your just a little whiny *****.....I'll constrain myself

We should win every game, just as the Bears should win every game,

the Bulls should win every game and one Mike Ditka in full pads

could beat the Packers' 11.

Reality check. 5-2 is monumental and 3 of 4 in the Twinkdome

is equally awesome.

Maybe POPPY HIDALGO feels that the Twins are better, but I doubt that anyone else does.

Keep in mind that the Twins have a good number of players injured as well. Not saying that they are better than us, just wanted to point that out. I'd expect closer games than a couple of these blowouts we got from them. ;)