***Official "WB's Superstar USA" Thread***

Brian

I caught a replay a few days ago and saw it again today.

Too funny. I love it when the black dude comes out and just says the words to some rap song and the guy with the glasses goes, "You rocked the mic, playboy."

Or when he asked the hot girl out.

Mario has to be the early leader.

I saw some of it this afternoon on a rerun. I think it is really a low morals show and probably won't watch it again. For one of the people who advanced there was this guy named Ross who looked like a girl. The Ryan Secrest wannabe interviewed him and called him Rose and Roz before he revealed that he was male and not female. I also didn't like when the Canadian who was really good came on and he said since she was a Canadian she didn't advance. Some of the good people have probably given up hope too. I just don't like the show.

U just need a little more alcohol in your system.  Then your post totals would increase  :D

Ohhh, too true. :ph34r:

And it just caught me by surprise that DBAH0 and Steve both had over 5,000 posts. I never realize how many people have until someone else points it out.