Screw Baseball Tonight....again

CSF

Baseball Tonight blows there has been a couple times this year where I stayed up late to watch Sox highlights because I missed the game and those pricks did not even show them because of Boston Gammons was to busy licking the Red Sox nuts.

Statistically no.

I agree most die-hard fans know as many if not more statistics than John Kruk and Harold Reynolds, but kruk and reynolds have a lot more at-bats than you and I, so I respect their insight.

What insight???

Harold Reynolds is a complete tool. He has nothing to say, Watch how much ya bet the Royals will start trading people away and he'll say ... Ohhh I picked the Twins to win it all.. MORON.

Just because he played the game doesn't mean he knows the most, hell i think he knows s***. Dibble is pretty good and so is Kruk.

If they're only gonna focus on certain teams they just sould be called Yankees - Red Sox Tonight.

Next time your watching, on a night with a full schedule of games, pick a team at random and see how much coverage they get. BBTN is trying to cover the entire league. The teams with the higher fan bases, as verified by tickert sales, get more coverage. The better stories get more coverage. With 30 teams, how many features per month should be on any one team?

Do you think the producers look at atendance in Chicago and see 15,000 vs. 45,000 and make any decisions? Do you think they look at away attendance and make any decisions?

I agree most die-hard fans know as many if not more statistics than John Kruk and Harold Reynolds, but kruk and reynolds have a lot more at-bats than you and I, so I respect their insight.

Ron Santo has a ton more MLB at-bats than we do, too, but he's an imbecile, as is Harold Reynolds.

Kruk's job is to be kind of a goofball, so I give him a bit of a pass.

BBTN is a moderately interesting show, but it's nothing that I look forward to watching or go out of my way to see. If it's on I check it out, but if I miss it......well, I don't really MISS it, if you know what I mean...

What insight???

Harold Reynolds is a complete tool. He has nothing to say, Watch how much ya bet the Royals will start trading people away and he'll say ... Ohhh I picked the Twins to win it all.. MORON.

Just because he played the game doesn't mean he knows the most, hell i think he knows s***. Dibble is pretty good and so is Kruk.

If they're only gonna focus on certain teams they just sould be called Yankees - Red Sox Tonight.

Uh just to let you know

Harold Reynolds picked the Kansas City Royals to win the AL Central....

Uh just to let you know

Name someone who picks 100%? The Royals, based on last season and off season aquisitions were one of three with a legit claim to 1st. If he had picked Detroit I could see slamming him.

Plus if he picks Minny everyone says Doh. So I guess everyone should have picked the Sox?

ESPN News did a nice segment on the game. They showed all the RBI hits in that 8 run inning, and mapped out all 23 of the White Sox hits.

Baseball Tonight has sucked for awhile. The 'experts' on there couldn't outsmart most of the people on this board...

Your observation is very astute and may I add 100% correct.

Uh just to let you know

Read Closely to what I said...... And you'll understand where i'm comming from.... But no..... ;)

asskiss.gif

NYY~BBTN

If baseball tonight did not show the Yankees at the beginning of the show, they would be complete morons, and all the producers would be fired.

They are the most popular team in the country, they have the most star players, and they have won 26 titles. They deserve a spot in the first 15 minutes.

A tight-wad owner, 2 championships in over 100 years, a mediocre fan base (until things pick up), and only 1 decade with multiple playoff appearances = last half hour of bbtn. sad but true.

Bottom line, who gives a flying f***.

I haven't watched it in years. They don't really offer any definitive information. They cater to the casual baseball fan, of course. I'd rather just listen to sports radio, read various newspapers, and check out the internet for my baseball fix. I just can't put up with ESPN or Fox Sports Net anymore. It used to be different.