The Sopranos last night...

Steff

For sure.

The prior episode with the whole dream sequence was awful. Now it's a 2 week wait till the season finale, which has the looks of a potential blood bath.

Is it the season finale or the series finale? HBO makes it sound like this is the last episode ever. I thought there was going to be one more season?

Is it the season finale or the series finale?  HBO makes it sound like this is the last episode ever.  I thought there was going to be one more season?

Season. 1 more season scheduled to start filming in June, but supposedly not broadcast until 2006. No confirmation on that as of yet though, just rumors.

Not as much as it's gonna suck to have to wait until 2006 (!?!) for the last season.

That can't possibly be a smart move by HBO if that really is the plan.

I think they are still negotiating making the last season 16 episodes. If so.. it will take about a year to film. Then a few months to edit, and complete production. That would put them at Sept 05 IF they stay on schedule.

We waiting how long for this season to start..? Wasn't it almost 2 years.?

I think they are still negotiating making the last season 16 episodes. If so.. it will take about a year to film. Then a few months to edit, and complete production. That would put them at Sept 05 IF they stay on schedule.

We waiting how long for this season to start..? Wasn't it almost 2 years.?

I read a few months ago that Season 6 was gonna only be 10 episodes and even thought they were filming now as we speak.

I could be wrong.

I read a few months ago that Season 6 was gonna only be 10 episodes and even thought they were filming now as we speak.

I could be wrong.

You.. wrong...? :o

:lol:

Edie Falco was on the View and said that filming was delayed due to scheduling conflicts and that they were starting at the end of June. And that the rumors that the last season would be longer was "being talked about".

You.. wrong...?  :o

:lol: 

Edie Falco was on the View and said that filming was delayed due to scheduling conflicts and that they were starting at the end of June. And that the rumors that the last season would be longer was "being talked about".

Geez, I was wrong for once. :P

I forget all the inside sources Steff has. I saw the tail end of that Costas Plus last night with Falco. Maybe that is where she said it before I tuned in.

After Sopranos goes off the air, all I have is Curb Your Enthusiasm to watch. My dad loves Deadwood but I can't get into westerns for some reason.

Maybe I shoudl start watching 6 Feet Under.

"Inside sources"..? Get out  :bang ... she was on the View.

6 Feet Under is great. You'll like it.

My buddy says I should buy the DVDs of "OZ" but they are like $60 for 8 episode seasons. Yikes.

I am 3 seasons behind "Six Feet Under". Maybe I'll look into those DVDs.

My buddy says I should buy the DVDs of "OZ" but they are like $60 for 8 episode seasons. Yikes.

I am 3 seasons behind "Six Feet Under". Maybe I'll look into those DVDs.

I saw the first season of Oz on DVD. It was pretty cool. It was very different though.

Last night was an amazing episode.

It was one of the best episodes since the Jackie Jr. hit episode.

I started watching the sopranos in season 2, watched season 1 after season 2 and then never went back to watch any old episodes again after that until last weekend. Everyone looked so much younger, it was weird, and took time to get used to.

Ah the Soapranos..... :rolleyes:

There is only one Matrix.

There are only 2 seasons of Sopranos.

Lalalalala.....

To which two seasons of Sopranos are you referring? I think this might be the best season so far. There's only been two poor episodes this season (and one of those was absolutely god-awful).

I wish I hadn't heard the actress that plays Adrianna was going to be on the Friends spinoff show...kinda gave it away that something was going to happen to her is-probably-and-should-be-more-attractive-than-i-find-her ass before this season ended.