From the Roto Times

aboz56

Any1 else think A-Row is a great chance to be traded now? I think there's good odds he will be included in a deal for Garcia or Pineiro in Seattle, or to a team like Pittsburgh if we go afta sum1 like Kip Wells.

What does Mark Kotsay have defensively in CF that Reed doesn't?

And Kotsay was in the top 5 defensive CF in all of baseball last year, only behind Beltran, Cameron, Hunter and Jones - easily right up there with Edmonds and Erstad.

What does Mark Kotsay have defensively in CF that Reed doesn't? 

And Kotsay was in the top 5 defensive CF in all of baseball last year, only behind Beltran, Cameron, Hunter and Jones - easily right up there with Edmonds and Erstad.

I believe Kotsay's off to a rough start in Oakland right? I think he's platoonin with Bobby Kielty now, with Jermaine Dye and Eric Byrnes off to good starts. So far I think the Oakland - San Diego deal was a lose - lose for both teams. ;)

I believe Kotsay's off to a rough start in Oakland right? I think he's platoonin with Bobby Kielty now, with Jermaine Dye and Eric Byrnes off to good starts. So far I think the Oakland - San Diego deal was a lose - lose for both teams.  ;)

Yeah, but my question was re: their respective defensive abilities.

People say Reed can't play a good CF - Kotsay is very good.