Who likes to watch the game at the upper deck?

bulokis

I read a thead about the Sox promotion that Granton Mktg has on whitesoxinteractive.com. You pay $29.99 to get coupons to use in buying tickets for the upper level seats at Sox park.

Here's what you get - 4 coupons for $1 dollar ticket

- 20 coupons for buy 1 ticket, get 1 ticket free.

I just bought mine last week and it came today. There are certain dates that are blocked off like the cubs series and the boston series. I havent watched a game at the upper level but if this helps me to see more SOX games then be it. If anybody is interested this is their phone # (800) 775-1975.

I had a door-to-door guy come up to me with that offer.

It's a good deal, but I can't go to many more games than I already have planned to.

In my single/childless days, perhaps, but those days are long gone....

And to answer the question, I have enjoyed the times I've been in the UD - EXCEPT FOR THE CONCOURSE LAW, OF COURSE!!! ;) :lol:

The sight lines are not THAT bad at all, and the only weird thing is tracking flyballs.

I'd MUCH rather sit in the UD at USCF than sit behind a pole at Wrigley, or even in that area where you can only see a "letterbox version" of the game because of the upper deck overhang.

The UD is awesome.

But then I have posted that 127,947,209 times...  that's where my seats are, right behind home in row 5 and there is hardly a better view anywhere

Thats about where I sit in Anaheim :headbang

We got great taste Vine :D

I read a thead about the Sox promotion that Granton Mktg has on whitesoxinteractive.com. You pay $29.99 to get coupons to use in buying tickets for the upper level seats at Sox park.

Here's what you get - 4 coupons for $1 dollar ticket

- 20 coupons for buy 1 ticket, get 1 ticket free.

I just bought mine last week and it came today. There are certain dates that are blocked off like the cubs series and the boston series. I havent watched a game at the upper level but if this helps me to see more SOX games then be it. If anybody is interested this is their phone # (800) 775-1975.

Wait, so basically you get 40 Tickets for roughly 50 dollars? 20 Dollars being the one dollar tickets, and the 30 dollars being the down payment for the coupon book?

Not bad...

Wait, so basically you get 40 Tickets for roughly 50 dollars?  20 Dollars being the one dollar tickets, and the 30 dollars being the down payment for the coupon book?

Not bad...

No, you pay thirty and you get four tickets that are just one dollar.

Then there are twenty buy one get one free tickets, but they cannot be used when the sox face the cubs at home or the worold series

The UD is awesome.

But then I have posted that 127,947,209 times...  that's where my seats are, right behind home in row 5 and there is hardly a better view anywhere

cw, you really SHOULD stop padding your post totals by repeating the same thing over and over and over and over.... :D

Last year at the All-Star Game I had seats in row 11 of section 553, and the view was VERY good. I even went up to that very last seat in the top row by the corner, and to my surprise THAT view wasn't even all that bad ( except for the fact that NO fly ball is ever hit high enough to reach eye level ). I had always promised myself that I would sit in that last seat someday, and I'm glad I did before they took it down.

Fact is, as we've said many times on this board, USCF is a TERRIFIC place to see a ballgame, IMO FAR superior to the revered and venerable Deadly Confines.

Some of the supposedly bad seats in many venues are actually very good. When we were poor college students our Bulls season tickets were a center court, the absolutly last row of the second balcony.

In the pre-standing room days, it was awesome. We could upgrade for the really good games. With everyone sitting around us, if we wanted to get a beer or whatever we could just slide out underneith the railing and not bother anyone, or be bothered.

Now that we have a hockey team down here, I realized being a stadium that seats on 5,500 every seat is great. I buy the cheaper corner seats and only have one corner that is partially obscured.

At the Cell, I always liked the UD as long as I could be resonably close to home plate. I tried down the lines once and it wasn't as nice.

oh wow that invites "slam on mr. eye" day, doesn't it?

:lol:

Yeah, it does. It seem very confusing, though. The first post isn't in English and the othe poster went through it too quickly.

I have weekend season tickets and sit in the upper deck row 5 down the first base line. The view of the field is good and I can see into the Sox dugout ( JM did NOT sleep during games last year). My only complaint sometimes is that I can't judge the strike zone as well if I was sitting right behind home plate.

Anyone here yet sat up on the FanDeck for a whole game? I went up there for the first time a couple of weeks ago when they were playing the Jays, man, those seats are an awesome and astonishing view of the field. You see the strikezone perfectly, you can judge fly balls as homeruns. Now, you probably won't catch any balls and your not very close to the field but they are great seats IMO.