Ncorg Post Over at WhiteSox Boards

Chisoxfn

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like some of his posts but then other are just weird as hell but i can still see were he is coming from if i look at it differently. He just looks at things different then most

And is that actually him or someone impersonating him???

I like some of his posts but then other are just weird as hell but i can still see were he is coming from if i look at it differently. He just looks at things dufferent then most

And is that actually him or someone impersonating him???

That's him -- I miss his tub O' goo threads.

Personally I believe NCorg loves people who praise him. Once you argue with him he makes fun of people. To me, that is not a great guy. I will admit he is somewhat knowledgable from inside sources, but he was also the one who said Williams would be let go last year and will move to N Carolina and be reorged, or was that hotsox chick? either way both seem to have simular resources and back each other up. I find most of his behavior demeaning and rude. That stated I am always willing to read to read his breaking news.

That's because most of the people that post at WhiteSox.com are on the fringe of trolling. I've had my battles with him, but he doesn't go outside the lines unless you step over first.

Maybe he enjoys when people try to attack him, but I personally wish he'd come over here.

I remember NCorg. I used to enjoy reading his posts before I finally joined. Someone should go over there and tell him to leave that jackass board and post here. BTW, didn't I post something about that 6/68 deal not too long ago?? :huh:

He's a member here

he prefers whitesox.com

I have no idea why

I believe its rather simple: He enjoys being the focal point of attention. From squashing rampant trolls, to answering his critics, Corg obviously excepts his role. Many leave because of the conditions of that site, but he appears to thrive. :huh

Don't know how anyone has proof of his affiliation with the White Sox, or prior instances where he has proved himself to possess "inside knowledge." I've talked to him several times on the MLB board about Greektown and the area surrounding UIC and he appeared friendly. Even though I don't mind him as a poster, I find it odd how the White Sox organization never does anything wrong in his eyes. After each of Wrights starts Corg would reinstate his confidence in Danny Wright. "He'll be fine" he said. When information became available last week how DW could have sustained shoulder, elbow injuries he made no attempt to admit his mistakes (even when posters reminded him of his past comments).

I have a feeling that if Ncorg posted here regularly many would quickly become annoyed of his "know it all" antics.

:whichway

Guest JimH
Personally I believe NCorg loves people who praise him. Once you argue with him he makes fun of people. To me, that is not a great guy. I will admit he is somewhat knowledgable from inside sources, but he was also the one who said Williams would be let go last year and will move to N Carolina and be reorged, or was that hotsox chick? either way both seem to have simular resources and back each other up. I find most of his behavior demeaning and rude. That stated I am always willing to read to read his breaking news.

Perfectly stated and IMO 100% dead on.

I saw where he said the Sox are offering 6yr 68 mill.  No idea how true it is but I know many have said that Corg knows some people within the organization.

If it is true I'd say thats a good deal for the Sox and its long enough where Maggs may consider taking less money per year.

That is a great offer. Hope Maggs takes it.

That's a pretty dang good offer, that's right where the years that he wanted, and around 11.3 million a year is good friggin' money.  If he doesn't take that, then I guess he just doesn't want to be here...  I'm sorry, he is a very very good ballplayer, and he'll be missed dearly if he leaves, but he's not Vlad Guerrero good...

You do have to wonder when enough money is enough money.

I believe its rather simple:  He enjoys being the focal point of attention. From squashing rampant trolls, to answering his critics, Corg obviously excepts his role.  Many leave because of the conditions of that site, but he appears to thrive. :huh

Don't know how anyone has proof of his affiliation with the White Sox, or prior instances where he has proved himself to possess "inside knowledge."  I've talked to him several times on the MLB board about Greektown and the area surrounding UIC and he appeared friendly.  Even though I don't mind him as a poster, I find it odd how the White Sox organization never does anything wrong in his eyes.  After each of Wrights starts Corg would reinstate his confidence in Danny Wright. "He'll be fine" he said.  When information became available last week how DW could have sustained shoulder, elbow injuries he made no attempt to admit his mistakes (even when posters reminded him of his past comments). 

I have a feeling that if Ncorg posted here regularly many would quickly become annoyed of his "know it all" antics. 

:whichway

I think Corg is Hawk

I believe its rather simple:  He enjoys being the focal point of attention. From squashing rampant trolls, to answering his critics, Corg obviously excepts his role.  Many leave because of the conditions of that site, but he appears to thrive. :huh

Corg is one of the reasons I came here instead. He is an as who suffers from delusions of grandure. Heaven forbid you state an opinion that he disagrees with, then he slams you with one of his once witty retorts. He stalks posters he doesn't like, claims to know all, and has a very abrasive attitude. His post counts get so high because of his very thoughtful replies such as 'Baloney!' and 'Reading comprehension is a skill, learn it.'. I think that he himself makes up half the so-called trolls that follow him around so he can have all the attention. I came here to get away from internet 'bullies' like him and have reasonable discussion and discourse.

As for Mags being 'dissed' by the Sox offer, when will players realize that money doesn't equal respect. If he takes 15 mil a year to play with the Yank-mes, does he think people will respect him more? He has been offered good money, to play on a good team, with people he supposedly likes and in a city he supposedly likes. Where's the love? If he signs with the Sox, Corg will say it was because Reinsdorf and/or Einhorn made the deal happen. If he doesn't, it is all KW's fault.

Corg is one of the reasons I came here instead.  He is an as who suffers from delusions of grandure.  Heaven forbid you state an opinion that he disagrees with, then he slams you with one of his once witty retorts.  He stalks posters he doesn't like, claims to know all, and has a very abrasive attitude.  His post counts get so high because of his very thoughtful replies such as 'Baloney!' and 'Reading comprehension is a skill, learn it.'.  I think that he himself makes up half the so-called trolls that follow him around so he can have all the attention.  I came here to get away from internet 'bullies' like him and have reasonable discussion and discourse. 

As for Mags being 'dissed' by the Sox offer, when will players realize that money doesn't equal respect.  If he takes 15 mil a year to play with the Yank-mes, does he think people will respect him more?  He has been offered good money, to play on a good team, with people he supposedly likes and in a city he supposedly likes.  Where's the love?  If he signs with the Sox, Corg will say it was because Reinsdorf and/or Einhorn made the deal happen.  If he doesn't, it is all KW's fault.

Who do we know you better as, and what do you have to hide?

I think Corg is Hawk

No it's obvious Corg isn't Hawk for the sole fact that he still to this day thinks Manuel was the greatest thing to hit baseball and Hawk has been trying to blame Manuel for every single one of the World's Ills.

Heres an idea, If you want him to post here just go to the Whitesox.com board and invite him back over here.

You never know he might even say yes! :lolhitting

Heres an idea, If you want him to post here just go to the Whitesox.com board and invite him back over here.

not to be a dick, but he was a major factor in my leaving the whitesox boards and finding this board to be much more open forum without the Ncrapl Im right youre wrong rants. :nono

not to be a dick, but he was a major factor in my leaving the whitesox boards and finding this board to be much more open forum without the Ncrapl Im right youre wrong rants.  :nono

To be honest I still don't get what the big deal is.

It takes two to argue, if he says something you don't agree with just ignore it.

Personally i've never had a problem with him and he seems like he's a decent enough guy.