Ncorg Post Over at WhiteSox Boards

Chisoxfn

It depends on what you are looking for. But you get the idea.  :D

I've never not used the a&d when discussing the overall profitability. Learn something new everyday I guess...

In any event, no need for a lesson HSC's fan. By the way... did you see in that Shingo article where his wife has ties to the area..?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My real question is does anyone get excited about wins per salary dollar? If we can win 84 games with a $35,000,000 payroll, the owners make $.02 and finish third in our division, would anyone be happy? Or would you rather the owner lose money for a season and we win a World Series?

It could be EBIT, it all depends on what you are looking for.  If you want to include Depreciation and Amortization to get a true income before giving Uncle Sam gets his, it is EBIT.  The actual cash basis performance of the company is EBITDA.  There are also some accruals and deferrals that you need to look at as well but we can cover this next class.

We use EBIT down here and EAIT as well. ;)

He's a troll. Most of his "insider info" never pans out. If it did, Kenny would have been gone a dozen times. Do you really think an investor in the Sox would go around swearing at posters?

Don't be fooled by bulls*** that people can sling on line with zero proof.

As long as people fall at his feet, he's happy. When they don't he's a bitter old woman in need of a bowel movement. The only connections I can believe he has would be to Wirtz, hey, maybe he is.  ;)

yea, I think thats what I said!

not to be a dick, but he was a major factor in my leaving the whitesox boards and finding this board to be much more open forum without the Ncrapl Im right youre wrong rants.

I agree 100%.

Corg is one of the reasons I came here instead. He is an as who suffers from delusions of grandure. Heaven forbid you state an opinion that he disagrees with, then he slams you with one of his once witty retorts. He stalks posters he doesn't like, claims to know all, and has a very abrasive attitude. His post counts get so high because of his very thoughtful replies such as 'Baloney!' and 'Reading comprehension is a skill, learn it.'. I think that he himself makes up half the so-called trolls that follow him around so he can have all the attention. I came here to get away from internet 'bullies' like him and have reasonable discussion and discourse.

Corg is also one of the reasons I sought out another board and I'm glad I found soxtalk. :wub: