Delgado may be on the Move

Just heard on the radio that Delgado was pulled early on in the Angels-Jays game and that the Dodgers are in serious discussions to acquire Delgado.

I have no clue who the DOdgers would be giving up, but I'd guess that Edwin Jackson will be one of the pieces.

Im hearing that its a Shawn Green, prospects for Delgado deal.

Green still has 16 million dollars owed to him next season, so there has to be money involved going to Toronto somewhere.

wow. Green heading back to Toronto.

I'm not sure what to think of this trade, I guess we'll have to see what happens.

It was being reported on ESPN radio in Toronto that it was a done deal and wasn't for Shawn Green but for Juan Encarnacion and "top-prospect" James Loney.

Sportsnet in Toronto then went to JP and found out that it was untrue and that no deal had been made.

So we'll have to wait another day..

Good, maybe this well get Delgado's act in gear for my fantasy team.

I thought the Dodgers had an awful system and that was why they couldn't get any pitching last season? Are they just going to trade away last year's draft picks or do they have a couple aces in the hole?

I thought the Dodgers had an awful system and that was why they couldn't get any pitching last season? Are they just going to trade away last year's draft picks or do they have a couple aces in the hole?

They have one of the best systems in the league with names such as Edwin Jackson, Greg Miller, Chin Feng Chen, James Loney, and more.

There stacked.

Do you mean the jays?

The Dodgers system was pretty thin, but they are starting to develop a lot of high upside prospects.  Their system is still semi barren, although Bavasi did an exceptional job getting the lower levels restocked.

Loney, Chen, Jackson and Miller have all been labeled as potential stars. With that being said, besides these four, It's a fair assumption to say that there system is thin.

The Dodgers system was pretty thin, but they are starting to develop a lot of high upside prospects.  Their system is still semi barren, although Bavasi did an exceptional job getting the lower levels restocked.

Well he said "I thought the Dodgers had an awful system and that was why they couldn't get any pitching last season?" Since he said to get pitching I assumed he meant the Jays. The dodgers do have some absolute studs though in Jackson and Miller. Hanrahan is also a descent prospect. Franklin Gutierrez was in the Milton Bradley deal, correct?