Delgado may be on the Move

Well he said "I thought the Dodgers had an awful system and that was why they couldn't get any pitching last season?"  Since he said to get pitching I assumed he meant the Jays.  The dodgers do have some absolute studs though in Jackson and Miller.  Hanrahan is also a descent prospect.  Franklin Gutierrez was in the Milton Bradley deal, correct?

It was more a case that Dan Evans made a statement that he wouldn't give up any of his top prospects to get a stop gap player. I will commend him for that because Jackson and Hanrahan in particular are very very good arms. I know both haven't hit some minor road blocks but they would easily be the best pitching prospects in the Sox organization.

Also, Ching Fen Chen was once a top prospect, but that was a few years ago. Now I think he'll go the road of a minor league free agent and may finally make it up somewhere.

It was more a case that Dan Evans made a statement that he wouldn't give up any of his top prospects to get a stop gap player.  I will commend him for that because Jackson and Hanrahan in particular are very very good arms.  I know both haven't hit some minor road blocks but they would easily be the best pitching prospects in the Sox organization.

Ok, as long as I'm not losing my mind. I swear I heard that the Dodgers had a thin system. Everybody has a few guys so I guess that makes them a thin system.