Any Miami Dolphins fans here...

I'm was born in Fort Lauderdale, Fl and even though I spent most of my childhood in Chicago I still have always been a Dolphins fan.

I'm just curious if there are any other Dolphin fans on here? I assume most of you would be either Bears or Packer fans but you never know.

At least i'm not the only Dolphins fan on here.

I'm a little pissed that we haven't had a decent quarterback since Marino but not much I can do about that...

Ya i'm pissed about that too, I fianlly relized, last year that Fielder won't win us a Super Bowl. I can't believe we passed up on Warner and Collins. AJ Feeley will be the same way as Fiedler, will get us into the playoffs but.

I wasn't going to say anything at first, but....

I hate the Dolphins with a passion. The 85 Bears were 12-0 going into that muggy hellhole, and they ruined the perfect season for us. And what's worse? All of those 1972 assholes partied hard at our expense :fyou

Take your 1972 season and shove it :fyou

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest. No offense to Dolphins fans.

and they ruined the perfect season for us.  And what's worse?  All of those 1972 assholes partied hard at our expense  :fyou

as a since they came into the AFL Dolphin fan, let me tell you, I did party that night

how can you say the Dolphs ruined anything? They simply played their game. The Bears were not capable of winning that night.

The Bears got their Super Bowl (and I still have my Roselle head band) and we were all happy.

The Dolphs have their perfect season.

I'd be more upset, if I were you, that the 1985 Bears were the best team to only go to a Super Bowl one year in a row.

I'd be more upset, if I were you, that the 1985 Bears were the best team to only go to a Super Bowl one year in a row.

And that's where my hatred for the Redskins comes into play. The curse Of Wilber Marshall.

Sorry if my Dolphins post was out of line :ph34r: I'll always maintain that it's not the fans, but the cocky swagger of that 1972 team & the fact that they always throw a party whenever an undefeated team with say, a minimum of 8 wins finally loses. It just rubs me the wrong way.

Larry Csonka was the man, however. I have this "NFL Crunchtime" tape with close to 10 minutes worth of Larry Csonka highlights. It's almost all head-on collisions and pure beef, as the name of the film would suggest.

The Bears got their Super Bowl (and I still have my Roselle head band) and we were all happy.

and what's more, the bears should be damn grateful to the dolphins for flopping against the pats in the AFC playoffs! they didn't match up well at all with the '85 dolphins. that ferocious blitz of theirs would've never gotten to a young marino. at the top of his game, with that release, he'd've eaten you guys alive in new orleans--just like he did in miami. :D

that ferocious blitz of theirs would've never gotten to a young marino. at the top of his game, with that release, he'd've eaten you guys alive in new orleans--just like he did in miami. :D

Yeah, right. We're talking about one of the greatest defensive units of all time, right up there with the 70s Steelers, 70s Cowboys, 70s Vikings, etc.

The Patriots managed just 7 team rushing yards in the super bowl :lol:

No, that's not a typo :lol:

Show me another team that has ever done anything like that in a super bowl. RIP Danny Boy.

:bringit