Any Miami Dolphins fans here...

They all want to piss me off.  :finger  :bringit

LMAO, actually, I don't know why.

I hope the Bills hav the worst record this upcoming season, no offence witesoxfan but I think u know why. ;) :lol:

I know exactly why.

That's why they'll go 16-0, and win the Superbowl.  Just to piss you off.  :headbang

Bledsoe will get a season ending concussion, Troy Vincent will discover what it's like bein ova 30, and the Bills go 5-11. :lol:

:puke Dolphins & Jets

I hate the Dolphins! Go Pats!

There is no reason on God's green earth to hate the Dolphins.

The Jets for all their NY-ness still gave AFL fans one of the great moments of their lives, Super Bowl III.

The Pats - used to not be too thrilled with them since they are an in-division of my Dolphs, but they drafted one of the best qbs ever with Tom Brady and I have always cheered for Brady, saw many of his college games, and as the Dolphs are going nowhere with their current coach, I have enjoyed the Pats success in the big game - I always pull for the AFC as long as my Dolphs aren't going to be there, I love to see Mr. Cool Under Pressure pull out the big wins. He was unflappable at Michigan and he still is.

For the comment on the 1st loss of the season parties -all Dolph fans of a certain age have them. That record, the undefeated season, is Miami's and I want to see it preserved forever.

For those who post who are barely older than my grandson and who are Bears fans - not impressed, never will be. The 1985 Bears were special - and I think they would have beaten Miami in that Super Bowl - and everyone loved them, even me, because they were so Chiocago, they transcended everything that season. But:

the Bears played at Wrigley when I was the age of our young posters. Wrigley = Cubs. Bears = Cubs. Look how similar the team colors are. I would never be a Bears fan. The team that played at Comiskey was the Cards. The most arrogant owners ever were Halas and Wirtz. The Bears had their sell outs at Wrigley, in the pre huge NFL tv and merchandise contract days, they didn't give a f*** about having new fans, and I disliked the NFL and all of its stodgy dull dinosaur ways so I was an AFL fan. A lot of Chicago native Sox fans my age (at least that I hang with) have a favorite NFL team that is an old AFL team.

for the record, i do agree with cw and hammerhead that the bears would've probably beaten the dolphins if, as they should have, they'd met in the '85 super bowl. i was just talking junk. but i do think it would have been a much better game than the one vs the pats. and it's not crazy to think the dolphins would've pulled an upset; their only other meeting that year wasn't even very close.