17 left on base tonight

qwerty

It suck even more than just getting 3 hits in a game in my opinion. They got so many on but no one could get the big hit no one. This game also really hurts because the sox are 1st in the league against lefties in almost every category.

I'll take this game over a 3 hit game. The Sox got their hits, the problem was they just didn't come in the clutch. They hit the ball hard all night and went up against some good pitching and to me had at least a few tough luck outs.

It happens, the teams offense stayed hot and thats what makes me happy.

I'll take this game over a 3 hit game.  The Sox got their hits, the problem was they just didn't come in the clutch.  They hit the ball hard all night and went up against some good pitching and to me had at least a few tough luck outs.

It happens, the teams offense stayed hot and thats what makes me happy.

I'm with you. This game wasn't horrible, just all the hits came at different times.

I'm with you. This game wasn't horrible, just all the hits came at different times.

Most of which seemed to be with two outs. Plus Jose was an absolute hole in the lineup. It was just as bad as having Randy Johnson in the 6 hole.

Hey come to think of it, he could provide some left handed pop and solve our starting pitching problem ;) :lol:

Most of which seemed to be with two outs.  Plus Jose was an absolute hole in the lineup.  It was just as bad as having Randy Johnson in the 6 hole. 

Hey come to think of it, he could provide some left handed pop and solve our starting pitching problem  ;)  :lol:

:lol: to big of a strike zone though. ;)

I just saw on espn and gameday that the official amount left on base were 9. What i read was how many they left on base when they were up to bat like a dumbass. Not how many were left on at the end of the inning. Sorry

Most of which seemed to be with two outs.  Plus Jose was an absolute hole in the lineup.  It was just as bad as having Randy Johnson in the 6 hole. 

Hey come to think of it, he could provide some left handed pop and solve our starting pitching problem  ;)  :lol:

Jose and Crede we're bad at the dish.

If my memory serves me correctly Randy bats Right handed....

He would be no help to us at all... :bang