Carlos Lee

NUKE_CLEVELAND

1 out of 4 is pretty good for him but did anyone who went to the game see him out there in right field in the 2nd inning striking a pose with the ball in his glove while a runner scores from second on a base knock?

I dont care what anybody says, Carlos had a play at the plate but he stood there looking stylish as always. Please trade this jackass. I dont care if we get a bucket of used jock straps for him as long as he's gone.

Carlos plays left field, has no arm, and had not a prayer of throwing out the runner at home -- He should have thrown into second, but he wasn't going to throw him out either --

Carlos got straight up clowned by the homeplate ump today in his first to AB's on 0-1 pitches -- One was just over his shoetops, and called for strike two, the other was at least a foot outside and also called for strike two -- If any hitter has to protect a plate that is 48inches wide and extends to just above the shoes, they are going to have a tough night. He did a good job just to fight off pitches and prolong the AB's in his first three trips -- Once he got rid of Kenny he was able to get to almanzar in the 8th.

1 out of 4 is pretty good for him but did anyone who went to the game see him out there in right field in the 2nd inning striking a pose with the ball in his glove while a runner scores from second on a base knock? 

I dont care what anybody says, Carlos had a play at the plate but he stood there looking stylish as always.  Please trade this jackass.  I dont care if we get a bucket of used jock straps for him as long as he's gone.

Welcome to my side, I've wanted him gone for a while now.

Carlos plays left field, has no arm, and had not a prayer of throwing out the runner at home -- He should have thrown into second, but he wasn't going to throw him out either --

Carlos got straight up clowned by the homeplate ump today in his first to AB's on 0-1 pitches -- One was just over his shoetops, and called for strike two, the other was at least a foot outside and also called for strike two -- If any hitter has to protect a plate that is 48inches wide and extends to just above the shoes, they are going to have a tough night.  He did a good job just to fight off pitches and prolong the AB's in his first three trips -- Once he got rid of Kenny he was able to get to almanzar in the 8th.

Yeah, i have to agree he was getting some bulls*** calls against him tonight.

Thats a problem we have, we don't have great arms in the outfield. As much as some might grimace over it, even Magglio's arm isn't spectacular.
Maggs is usually in the top ten in outfield assists each year isn't he,if not i know he is up there.

I don't think it would have matter if he threw the ball right away he does not have a good arm at all.

No arm. All the more reason to get rid of the guy.

I remember a time very recently when both whoever was in center & Maggs had to come running over to RF to back him up cause he was out there running around in circles on a routine pop fly.

He blows ass.

No arm.  All the more reason to get rid of the guy. 

I remember a time very recently when both whoever was in center & Maggs had to come running over to RF to back him up cause he was out there running around in circles on a routine pop fly.

He blows ass.

After the second time you said that Lee plays right field I felt I had to point it out.

Lee plays left field...

It makes me think either you're looking at the wrong player or the wrong team.

Welcome to my side, I've wanted him gone for a while now.

Your talkin about getting rid of Lee when your name is Rowand 44? Talk about not having a clue. I hate to be this way because I think Rowand can make it but the thing is that your talking about a guy whose proved himself already to a guy who hasn't done jack. If there was only one position in the OF availabe and it was between Lee and Rowand seriously would you really choose Rowand? This is disgusting :puke How could you even say that. Also, don't think just because I like Lee is the reason I am defending him, if there was a way he would be shipped out for a quality arm for the rotation I would say go for it because I am about improving the sox but to talk about getting rid of Lee and preferring Rowand is insane...get a clue.

I dont care what anybody says, Carlos had a play at the plate but he stood there looking stylish as always.  Please trade this jackass.  I dont care if we get a bucket of used jock straps for him as long as he's gone.

My problem with Carlos isn't that he wants to look cool, it's that he's not a smart baseball player. It's evident by his approach at the plate, the way he runs the bases and how he plays left field.

Carlos busts his ass most of the time, and god bless him, but he's jut not smart out there.

Thats a problem we have, we don't have great arms in the outfield. As much as some might grimace over it, even Magglio's arm isn't spectacular.

Not a great arm, but he makes up for it with his accuracy. He has one of the more accurate throwing arms for corner outfielders.

Carlos Lee has improved MAJORLY over his career and is shagging down many more balls than when he started out...Sometimes he can't make the highlight plays, but 95% of the time HE TRIES! He doesn't have the greatest of throwing arms, but to call him lazy out there is despicable!!! On the flipside, he's been producing major offensive numbers, which more than offset his throwing arm. I wouldn't dare get rid of Carlos!!!

Carlos Lee has improved MAJORLY over his career and is shagging down many more balls than when he started out...Sometimes he can't make the highlight plays, but 95% of the time HE TRIES!  He doesn't have the greatest of throwing arms, but to call him lazy out there is despicable!!!  On the flipside, he's been producing major offensive numbers, which more than offset his throwing arm.  I wouldn't dare get rid of Carlos!!!

:notworthy I agree with you. People around here are WAY too hard on, Carlos. Even in a bad year he's gonna hit .275, 25-30 hr's, 90-100 rbi's.

:notworthy I agree with you.  People around here are WAY too hard on,  Carlos.  Even in a bad year he's gonna hit .275,  25-30 hr's,  90-100 rbi's.

Geez, in the midst of a 11 game hit streak, when his bat is starting to heat up, and there are still Carlos haters. So he doenst have a strong arm, tell me something i dont know, lets not forget that for every defensive play he looks choppy on, he will bust his ass off on the next play on defense or offense and make up for it. I cant even imagine this team without Carlos... It will be a very sad day if Kenny ships him somewhere, but in the meantime....

GO SOX + #45!