What About This?

Wong & Owens

Kinda like how you get all hot when talking about Sir Sidney...

BTW, are we tailgating Braves series again?  :wub:

No, no, no... not Sidney... Cotts. :wub:

We'll figure something out for that Sunday. Got a wedding on that Saturday.

A few things...

ABoz.. last time I looked Borchard was En Fuego (on fire)... now hes stats have improved and hes just "simmering".. wouldnt On Fire be better than simmering? Because simmering is like, a low flame just hangin out.. While on Fire is tearing it up, just wondering..

Second.. why would we give a RIVAL our best power prospect whose healthy and putting up numbers, our 3B of the future, a possible pitching prospect, and our only LH power hitter for an average OLD 3B and a SS who is not putting up the same production as last year?? Seems a bit much

Besides, we have Uribe and Harris to look forward to.. we dont need to worry about bringing in SS/2B type players..

Crede always turns it up in the second half, and I am hoping we get rid of Rowand to make room for Borchard to give us another power hitting LH

If were gonna trade for anyone I think we need to ship some mid level prospects for Victor Zambrano.. he could easily fit in as the 5th starter and produce for us and i doubt he would cost us a lot

A few things...

ABoz.. last time I looked Borchard was En Fuego (on fire)... now hes stats have improved and hes just "simmering".. wouldnt On Fire be better than simmering? Because simmering is like, a low flame just hangin out.. While on Fire is tearing it up, just wondering..

Second.. why would we give a RIVAL our best power prospect whose healthy and putting up numbers, our 3B of the future, a possible pitching prospect, and our only LH power hitter for an average OLD 3B and a SS who is not putting up the same production as last year?? Seems a bit much

Besides, we have Uribe and Harris to look forward to.. we dont need to worry about bringing in SS/2B type players..

Crede always turns it up in the second half, and I am hoping we get rid of Rowand to make room for Borchard to give us another power hitting LH

If were gonna trade for anyone I think we need to ship some mid level prospects for Victor Zambrano.. he could easily fit in as the 5th starter and produce for us and i doubt he would cost us a lot

Yah, the more I think about it, I much rather would go with my altered trade version of Randa and a prospect for Crede. The more I read about Berroa, the less impressed I was with him.

Though I still don't think hitting .287 in 40 games at AAA means Borchard has turned the corner en route to an above-average MLB career.

I am just not at all a Crede fan. I don't think he'll ever hit much, and he's not Brooks Robinson over there.

I like the Zambrano idea, but I'm not sure if Tampa wants to trade their best young pitcher. They need as much pitching as they can get their hands on.

Zambrano is like 28-29.... thats not too young, and they are going nowhere anyways..

Im sure that if we offered them like Rowand and a mid level prospect or two, they would accept it... and yes i know they have outfielders but they may not be too high on Jose Cruz

Yah, the more I think about it, I much rather would go with my altered trade version of Randa and a prospect for Crede.  The more I read about Berroa, the less impressed I was with him. 

Crede is better than Randa..

Unless they were giving us one hell of a prospect, who is damn near MLB ready, I would tell KC to f*** off :fyou if they came to me with that offer

Crede is better than Randa..

Unless they were giving us one hell of a prospect, who is damn near MLB ready, I would tell KC to f*** off  :fyou  if they came to me with that offer

I disagree.

Randa's career AVG. is about .285, and he doesn't strike out much. His defense is only slightly worse than Crede's, if at all. He has less power than Crede, but on this team, I would gladly take the higher average and low strikeout rate.

You are correct, it should be sizzling rather than simmering.