Support Our Site!!!!

MurcieOne

soxnets dabomb :headbang

whitesox.com board is full of crap

WSI scares me like hell for some reason

Same WSI scares me. They have sucky management, and I will not mention any names, but they have so many fans on that site. They also get the big name media guys, Grobber and Phil Rogers!

Yeah well we got Jim Bullard! So suck on that! :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
bj, what the hell happened to your old avatar?

Anyway, I voted.

Which one, the picture of me with the bald head?

I'll bring it back if you want :D

yes yes yes bj bring it back!!!!!!!!! pretty please.......... i love that avaitor..........besides it took you a long time to make it so bring it back..........

murc lol on the michael jackson comment..........

btw i voted........

Guest hotsoxchick1

double ick..........i hate that stuck up place........and all the little stuck up ingrates that post there.............they know who they are.......... :fyou wsi

guys, I urge you to vote once and once only.

if other sites want to flood it and vote numerous times, let them do it and think they are better than they truly are, 1st place or not this still is the best in my opinion (a little bias by me? perhaps, but let's get to first the right way)

thanks

if other sites want to flood it and vote numerous times, let them do it and think they are better than they truly are,  1st place or not this still is the best in my opinion (a little bias by me? perhaps, but let's get to first the right way)

thanks

Well then each of my personalities only voted once.

Guest hotsoxchick1

if other sites want to flood it and vote numerous times, let them do it and think they are better than they truly are,  1st place or not this still is the best in my opinion (a little bias by me? perhaps, but let's get to first the right way)

thanks

hey arent you foregetting something???????????/ wheres my pic????????? come on bj........ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee............. :D

if other sites want to flood it and vote numerous times, let them do it and think they are better than they truly are,  1st place or not this still is the best in my opinion (a little bias by me? perhaps, but let's get to first the right way)

thanks

hey arent you foregetting something???????????/ wheres my pic????????? come on bj........ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee............. :D

I didn't forget, I just like to hear you beg :D

thanks

I didn't forget, I just like to hear you beg :D

BJ, Spare us all!!! Doooooooooon't do it, man!!! Just send it to her via the email so she can use it as her desktop background.